on 18 November 2013
As other reviewers have stated the biscuits have a really poor best before date. I ordered on the 11th november and was hoping any short dated stock would be sold and i would get some with a decent date but no such luck. They are dated 31st december, which isn't much good. I wanted to give them as part of a xmas gift but don't want to give someone a tin of biscuits with only 6 days to eat them!!! Shame as the tin is really pretty. Seems a bit silly to sell biscuits in a xmas themed tin that aren't actually any good for xmas.
on 12 November 2013
I bought 2 of these. One for me to reuse every Christmas & one as a present The tin is really nice but the expiry date on the biscuits is 31st December 2013. I suppose that was why it was reduced in price, a warning would have been nice!!
on 19 January 2013
Bought as a Christmas gift I was a bit worried that the biscuits might get damaged in transit. I am pleased to say that it was very well packaged and the biscuits were fully in tact. The tin is lovely and my friend told me the biscuits were scrumptious - so I am really pleased with this purchase. I have looked at the other non Christmas designs, which also look lovely and, having seen the quality of the tin, intend to purchase one for myself.
on 27 May 2014
Lovely tin, very detailed flowers and the tin is substantial, all embossed. Good biscuits as well!
I have bought several of these and think they would make a lovely gift, even if you put a different filling in, or another type of gift.
on 15 February 2015
A present for myself. I bought it for the tin, biscuits were a bonus. Biscuits were nice quality, could have been more... but tin needed the interior packaging to stop damage to biscuits during delivery.
on 10 January 2013
I ordered 3 of these tins, 2 for presents and 1 for me as I collect tins to display in my kitchen. The biscuits are tasty too and the tin added to the festive season decorations
on 4 December 2013
These biscuits are purchased as a Christmas present, and luckily I checked on the use by date, which is 31st December, making them pretty useless to give. HOWEVER, Amazon have given me a full refund for them. The tin is lovely, and would be good for storing spaghetti in, or similar. Just check the date written in small letters on the back of the tin.
on 20 August 2013
I was very pleased with this particular tin. It was a gift for a neighbour and she was delighted with it and enjoyed the enclosed biscuits.
on 30 December 2014
This was a perfect present for someone who had been looking for a biscuit tin for a very long time so thankyou
on 15 September 2013
I ordered this as a Christmas present but it is a very close-to-expiry item and I cannot use this for it.