on 29 December 2012
I bought these as a gift and had them sent directly to my friend. The amazon service is great as you can choose to have your items gift wrapped and of course they do not include the sales invoice. My friend loved not only the delightful biscuits but also the gorgeous tin. Highly reccomended item :)
on 18 April 2012
I bought this as a gift for my mum, who absolutely loved the biscuits and tin.
I was very pleased with the purchase.
on 21 November 2012
Biscuits arrived quickly and were well wrapped up. Brought this for a Birthday present. The tin was very pretty. The biscuits were very nice apparently.
on 5 January 2013
Thank you very much. Fabulous quality tin and excellent biscuits. Made a great present and the recipients were very happy
on 5 February 2014
The biscuits aren't bad either. Used the tin as a make shift sewing box. This is the second one I have purchased sent one to a friend to enjoy for xmas. She loves the deco period and this was right up her street.
on 27 January 2013
I would certainly recommend this item....not only was it beautifully packaged....it was a Christmas gift.....they were delicious...... definitely will be ordering again from this company.....
on 23 December 2012
this is the second order I have placed for this product. I originally sent a tin to my sister who is terminally ill with cancer and she so enjoyed it that I sent her a second tin
on 23 July 2015
what can I say,they are very nice indeed,but personally I find marks and spencers equally as
nice,and couple of pounds cheaper than churchills,and you also get much more for your
money at marks&spencers,and I found the postage for these nearly as much as the biscuits
cost,and feel one pays for the tin,which makes them more expensive,so doubt very much I
will be getting anymore,as the postage/packing for these Churchill tins far outstripped the
contents,if the postage comes down,I may get some more,and I did expect the tins to be
much bigger than they were,and hold more,as when I looked at them on website that was
the impression I got.
on 7 December 2013
My elderly friend, now 100 years, was utterly delighted with the tin. It reminded her of the quality containers of her youth. Not being very smart at choosing presents normally, I was delighted at the response. Nearly forgot - the biscuits were excellent too! Thank you.
VINE VOICEon 16 October 2014
Bought as a present for my Nan's birthday. It arrived safely with no dents in the tin (as can sometimes happen). It looks absolutely lovely and is still being used many months later to store other biscuits in. The chocolate chunk biscuits were also really tasty.