on 15 April 2017
Churchills tins are becoming a bit of a tradition for our two great neices as a keepsake Christmas present. The tins have pride of place on their bedroom shelves and the sweets are consumed with great relish and with no stress for their mum about her eldest daughter's allergies! The postage is a bit hefty because of the weight of the product, but it is a special treat after all.
on 12 June 2017
BOUGHT FOR THE TIN ONLY
on 28 December 2014
For the tin I give 5 stars, for the sweets there is a story. I bought this tin from Tatton park and thought it was lovely and the sweets were good especially the jellybeans, the traditional ones! I then bought one of Amazon as a gift for my Mum, when she opened hers to share the sweets the Jelly beans were totally different and horrible!! I had seen a prior review about the jelly beans being horrible which based on my tin I couldn't understand, now I know why with the beans from the tin from Amazon not being nice.
on 21 September 2013
Box is very nice, it fashinates young children
Content are jelly beans which are not suitable, in my opinion, for children under 5 because they are small and hard to chew
on 24 October 2014
This is my favourite of the Churchill embossed animal tins, I have three. The tin is smaller than I would have liked but the quality is great. I keep farmyard animals in mine for my grand-daughter to play with. The Jelly Babies and Jelly Beans are incredibly sweet and probably not worth keeping. I would only buy this product again for the tin and would replace the contents with something else. The tin however remains one of my favourite purchases to date.
on 6 September 2013
These tins are exceptional. They are quite deep and the lids are a really tight fit. The sweets are of a high quality as well but I bought mine for the tin itself, I now have three and use them to store many different craft items, much nicer than a plastic box. Excellent value for money.
on 16 February 2017
I agree with all the other reviewers on here, I just ❤️ LOVE the tins!!! I am a tin addict and have many of the churchills tins, biscuit ones too from QVC. I agree that the sweets are ok but nothing special, as are the biscuits, but I don't mind as the tins are just the best!!!
on 16 November 2012
Bought two tins of Churchill's Farmyard Jelly Babies and Jelly Beans, both as birthday presents, one for a child and one for an adult. And when the jellies have all gone, they will have a lovely tin, cleverly made with its embossed pictures, not a tin to be thrown away.
on 18 August 2015
I was more interested in the tin than the contents as sold - it's beautiful, with 3-D effect too. We'll keep it for years - it's used for puzzle pieces at the moment.
on 18 October 2013
I bought this as a present for a friend. They really appreciated the tin. Well the tin more than the sweet. It is a nice size, and useful for storing things.