on 23 April 2012
I needed a second set of headphones for my xbox 360, for when I coudn't be bothered to plug my 'Turtles' in (yes I am that lazy!) the iBox headphones are superb, very cheap and because of that you would think the build quality would be supsect! well it's not, they are of very 'reasonable' quality for the price and work very well, you can't listen to in game music as the design is based on the standard Xbox 360 head set, they do benefit from chat being audible from both sides of the headset, which make things much clearer when chatting with friends. GREAT PRODUCT!
on 11 May 2016
This was a present for my son that has been invaluable. Enabling him to connect be stay immersed with his friends online. A durable product that is used daily.
Excellent sound quality.
on 21 November 2012
I seem to be buying these headsets all the time having teenagers that leave things on the floor all the time and then stand all over them, this product was better than expected kids have been using it for a month now and still going strong, made a little bit better than others with the single ear peice headset we have had prevoiusly. Double ear piece means selective hearing when we want them to do anything and still working even though I have pulled it off their heads to get their attention more than a few times.
on 20 April 2016
Too flimsy did not last very long
on 2 April 2014
Great quality. My son loves these and would live in them if I let him live on the X box!!! Which is not an option :-) . Very happy with product and arrived promptly.
on 29 March 2014
I ordered these for my children as a cheap alternative (kids being kids they don't last too long, sat on, stood on ect) they worked pretty well, not perfect fit as they aren't official xbox, but for the price, just fine
on 3 July 2012
A bit tight on the ears, but sound quality and mic out is very good. Kudos all round, better and cheaper than the crap that comes with the box.
on 26 June 2012
Great item, works well. Much better than single ear piece and we will be getting one for our other son. Great value and fast delivery A*****
on 13 October 2014
Grandson loved these, lasting longer than some of the expensive ones.
on 14 May 2013
I purchased these headphones for my 11 year old son who has informed me that they are very good with regards to their fit and sound quality. Would highly recommend.

See one answered question