• Customer reviews

on 2 May 2017
Classy - if a bit big... It was a gift so didn't open it, this combination is quite large & in retrospect maybe 3-tiers would have been adequate however its a very classy product
on 17 December 2017
Couldn’t be more pleased with this item, looks very classy with loads of space. Have ordered a fifth tray to put my bracelets in. Thank you.
on 31 August 2014
Really happy with these, I purchased the set of four and then added some extra layers, brilliant idea, very good quality and looks great! My jewellery was all over the place before in various old jewellery boxes and now its finally all nice and neat. The earring layer is awesome, finally I don't have to spend 10 minutes trying to find the ones I want! Very pleased.
on 1 January 2017
Fantastic product. I bought this as a present for my mum for xmas and she loves them. Managed to get four stackers for the price of three everywhere else. Item was delivered quickly and in great packed condition. Thank you
on 25 September 2017
Got this for my mum for her birthday and she loves it!! I would get myself one if I didn't already have it in white lol the blue is judt gorgeous though!!
on 17 January 2018
Great jewellery box. Bought as a Christmas gift. My daughter loves the taupe colour and the fact that she can access her jewellery easily..
on 27 April 2013
Bought this for my wife for Christmas and she just loves it. The high quality stacker comes as four beautifully wrapped & boxed, individual trays (that simply sit on top of each other in any order you wish (apart from the one with the lid, of course) and you can by extra trays individually seperately. Each tray is slightly different in layout and some are much deeper than others so you (or your significant other) can play with them to get them just right for you. Have fun!
on 4 April 2018
I honestly am so pleased with this overall. The colour is just what I wanted. My only issue is that the ring section in the lid layer isn’t deep enough so my rings have left an in dent in the padding in the lid which isn’t ideal especially when you’re paying a lot for it. Overall though the other layers are perfect!
on 30 January 2018
Lovely product but very overpriced, I was lucky and saved £7 from buying it as a Warehouse Deal too....
on 5 August 2017
3 out 4 of the items are not a true likeness of the picture, no stitching on the edges, like the lid. Some of the joins are not of good quality, messy, when stacked they don't align accurately.