• Customer reviews

on 2 May 2017
Classy - if a bit big... It was a gift so didn't open it, this combination is quite large & in retrospect maybe 3-tiers would have been adequate however its a very classy product
on 25 September 2017
Got this for my mum for her birthday and she loves it!! I would get myself one if I didn't already have it in white lol the blue is judt gorgeous though!!
on 22 March 2017
Brilliant! I wish it was so stuck together I could lift it, but i suppose that would then mean it wouldn't be possible to stack it so easily. Great box overall.
on 28 May 2017
I absolutely agree with a previous review which suggests that it would be better if the boxes were anchored at one corner rather than having to list each off. Otherwise, I do like the way my bits and bobs are now so neat and tidy.
on 22 October 2017
A beautiful jewellery box. Really lovely colour, the softest pink, just perfect, thank you.
on 12 October 2017
Delighted with this purchase. Looks good and lots of room to put jewellery in an organised way.
on 14 March 2017
With thanks
on 5 August 2017
3 out 4 of the items are not a true likeness of the picture, no stitching on the edges, like the lid. Some of the joins are not of good quality, messy, when stacked they don't align accurately.
on 30 August 2017
I ordered this for my jewellery and it is absolutely brilliant. The spaces are a perfect size for each item that i have and the lining is soft so I'm not worried about damaging anything. Delivered on time and lovely colours. Brilliant!
on 10 June 2017
Lovely quality, its great that it separates, ideal for what I needed and looks lovely as well.