on 31 May 2017
The headlights of my old (2003) Audi A3 were yellowed and cloudy, a bit like my ageing eyes. I bought this kit to try to restore them, rather than replacing them, which is expensive.

I read the instructions through a couple of times, and the process isn't simple, as you have to use the right pads with the right liquid in the right order at the right time. This taxed my brain a little but I decided to have a go.

The kit provides everything you need, including the polythene gloves I used (I'm sure these were in there - but you could borrow some from your local petrol station if not). The instructions recommend you mask areas of paintwork around the lights before using. I didn't but I was also very careful.

This is a slow and tedious process. The instructions are clear about which solution to use and which pads to use and the length of time you need to use them for. Whilst it is slow AND complicated, you just need to keep following the instructions. One solution is used for scrubbing lights to remove yellowing and cloudiness, then the other is used to protect them so that they, hopefully, don't go yellow and cloudy again.

Whilst scrubbing the headlights, I didn't notice any real difference, but once finished there was a clearly visible clarity to my headlights, which definitely wasn't there before. This may have been wishful thinking, after all I had just spent the best part of an hour (or more) scrubbing them. I should add that my lights were particularly bad so the difference afterwards would have been that much more noticeable.

However, later that evening, when driving, the headlights were significantly brighter, even though my eyes were still yellowed and cloudy.

Overall a great product, cheaper than replacing headlights, and cheaper than paying someone to do it for you. I may need to do it again for next winter, but still have plenty of solution left to have another go if necessary. A shame I didn't do before and after photos...
on 17 March 2017
Absolutely brilliant product, I would highly recommend it to anyone. Both my headlights were discoloured & rather than spend a lot more money getting them done at a garage i decided to purchase this product & was so glad I did, I only had to use a tiny amount from one bottle only & didn't have to use anything else or the pads provided & about 15 minutes later it was all done & my headlights look like new, big thumbs up from me.
on 13 October 2015
Amazing results. Requires substantial effort if your headlamps are in really poor condition (mine were) but amazing results after a few hours work. Follow instructions carefully, when you no longer feel the "grittiness" of the lense, then move onto the next grade of pad. Having two grades of grit on each side of a pad means you are limited in how much you can do. As the kit only provides 1 Lense Sealing Wipe, this is a one shot use product - you will likely have some fluid/ polishing compound left.
on 8 April 2017
Good product, spent lots of time using the pads. Then when I applied the base coat cloth the transformation was stunning. My dirty yellowing lens are sparkling. Shame there's only one of each wipe as I have enough lubricant to do both lights again if needed.
on 18 January 2017
This product worked well on my very yellowed and blotchy Rover 75 headlight perspex. It took about half an hour per light, but get a camp stool and put in the time and elbow grease, because it is worth it. My only criticism is the quantity of the fluids in relation to the longevity of the pads supplied. I have enough in each bottle left to treat another five pairs of headlights, but I think the pads are worn out.
on 22 June 2017
Easy to follow instructions works very well although some discolouration has returned after a period of time so i will buy another kit to remedy this
on 12 March 2017
Didn't work for me. Wish I could return it but I've passed my delivery time to return on Amazon. I followed each and every step it did clean up but only around 20% was gone...
on 29 August 2016
Its ok, but not worth the money, it did clean it to some degree but not as good as other products, no better than using toothpaste, would not buy again or recommend
on 17 May 2017
Didnt bring back to new but very close and took almost no time to do
on 7 May 2017
You would be 100% better off buying polish and either applying it by hand to restore headlights or using an orbital applicator.