on 14 April 2014
I purchased this in black, and it is a two piece food container. Both the tubs are uninsulated so It doesn't keep food hot or cold. Food can be reheated in microwave oven, manufacturer recommend 2minutes. Upon heating the pots get warm to touch but not too hot, and can easily be removed by hand from microwave. I found pot was able to sustain 3minutes, rest for minute and then another 2-3minutes if required. The black looks great, like a bento box set. I chose the colour black as I thought black wouldn't show up staining.

The pots arein two parts a large pot - easily holds @500ml so a rice dish,stew,soup and secured with with a screw lid
Bottom pot holds@250ml with screw lid suitable for yoghurt a, fruit, miso soup, and secured with with a screw lid
I carried these up right with the strap, and external to my main bag.they didn't leak on transporting
Pots can be used single or as double and carried with strap
The attached spork is ok,but you may wish to use your own regular cutlery too
Be mindful it is food container and storage, not a flask. Will not keep food hot or cold
It gets positive comments and does look smart, great design
on 4 April 2013
I bought two of these, one for myself and one for my hubbie. We are on a diet, so I make low cal soup or veggie stew to go in the large pot and a fruit salad with a little yoghurt in the bottom pot. We both use motorcycles and rucksacks and the pots have never leaked or spilled.

Can be put in the microwave and dishwasher to make life easy.
on 1 April 2014
This Lunch Pot is perfect for me.
When securely closed (you have to close it reeeal tight) it's perfect to put in a bag to take to work. I usually use the top part for the soup or curry, and the small bottom serves well for small snacks (or rice/pasta).
It's not only functional, butt also very stylish and looks (and is!) like a premium product.
The spork is sometimes useful, but I do often just take a normal spoon.

It's also microwave friendly.

Just perfect, I fully recommend!
on 30 April 2013
I have been using this since I bought it 3 months back. I carry diced fruits in the small one and soup in the big one. Or I use one of them to carry a side dish to my main dish - that I carry in another Black + Blum product.

I put it in the fridge. Before lunch I use microwave with lids off. They are also very easy to wash.

They are perfectly water tight.
on 6 March 2015
Two boxes i've had from black and blum now have cracked under normal use. They're so expensive just to break. Renders the rest of the item useless. The rim on the large container cracked. I also had a square green sandwich box and the hinge cracked after just a few weeks. Gutted. Waste of so much money.
on 6 December 2014
The top lid is a bit fragile but as long as you remember that it opens anti-clockwise and you don't force it the other way, it should be fine, it's a great product, looks great works as expected, i can't really fault it.
on 24 October 2017
Nice and convenient with no leaks.
on 4 September 2014
Love the design and the quality of this lunch pot. Not tried it in the microwave yet though, there are some reports of it leaking. I filled mine with water and screwed the lid on tight enough to compress the gasket and it was completely water tight.
on 20 May 2015
I loved this lunch pot - the perfect size and shape, and also really watertight. However I ordered this 6 months ago and already the top lid is split and broken in certain areas. I have been very careful not to put the top in the microwave or dishwasher, yet it has still split. I love Black + Blum, but I am rather disappointed in this product's staying power.
on 28 August 2014
I bought it based on good reviews. Looks good, stylish. First impressions were good. After 10-15 usages I need new lid. It started crumble. It was usual tightening, but after that one point of tightening has broken. After two week I lost the second. Lid plastic is too hard and has no elasticity.