VINE VOICEon 2 May 2013
Gave this to my mum as part of a birthday present and she loves it. A local cafe uses these and we always like the way they pour and the look of them. This is the same, great pourer, holds a good amount and looks really lovely. Inside the pot is a tea infuser too so you can get the full enjoyment out of your tea bags or loose teas. My mum is very much enjoying her Dragon Well tea.
on 10 July 2013
Like another reviewer (and I suspect many more tea drinkers) I have built up quite a collection of teapots over many years in my search for the perfect pot. My search is over. This truly is the final piece in my teapot jigsaw puzzle.
It arrived within 24 hours and after a quick wash was immediately pressed into service and what service it gives. A perfect size for me, easily filled, easily cleaned and pours like a dream. The tea cage and lid fit in a way that totally outclasses other pots using this system and I've quite a few of those to prove it. This Stump pot works and its solid feel and well fitting parts must have been designed by a tea drinking engineer. :-)
All hail King Stump! The royalty of teapots!
on 16 June 2013
I was served tea in one of these in a little cafe, and instantly fell in love. I searched the internet for 'cute small teapot', and Amazon came to the rescue - this is exactly the brand I wanted.

It's very little, holding maybe two large mugs' worth of tea. It has a little removable strainer with a little handle, and a flip-up lid. It's a really strong, nice blue, it's very good quality and is dishwasher safe. In fact, I love it so much that I bought a turquoise one too, and have had to restrain myself from buying more in different colours. It would be perfect as a gift (hint hint), as no one could fail to love this stylish little teapot
on 6 February 2013
A brilliant little tea pot. Loose leaf tea is now much easier to enjoy to the full. Its a cheerful looking thing too!
on 2 December 2013
This teapot comes with a built in strainer which makes lovely tea. I thought it would be bigger but sadly if is only large enough to make two mugs of tea really. I wonder if I missed something when I bought it and that it does come in a bigger size?
on 20 January 2014
Even after reading other reviews, I was surprised by just how small this pot is in the flesh.
It only holds one and a third times the amount that my favourite tea mug holds, but have only used it for yerba mate so far, and here topping up partially for a second mug makes better use of the leaves.
As a second comparison, it holds less that the tall mug I use for long coffees.
That said, it is beautiful, and I do not regret having bought it.
on 8 October 2014
Cracking little tea pot with integral infuser for making tea for two. Slipped up and bought the 13oz version first, but when I realised my error, returned it with no problems and received the replacement pot a couple of days later
on 30 October 2014
I like this teapot BUT, although it pours well, it retains a couple of drops on the teapot spout which then runs down the side of the teapot and wet the working surface. So only two stars.
on 23 August 2012
Absolutely brilliant in every way. The colour is gorgeous, it is sturdy and very easy to use to make real tea. The container to hold the tea is easily removable and not messy, it pours beautifully too.Very well made and keeps tea hot for ages. An all round hit but why don't they do a bigger one?.
33 Comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 December 2014
We love this teapot just right for two cups. We had these in a cafe and looked on line when we got home as we were so impressed we bought two one each.

See one answered question