on 28 May 2014
This item is of a poor quality. I wanted to give my eyebrows definition but this did not happen. The texture of the markup is very dry and is very itchy on your brows. This item reminds me of a free product you would get with a magazine. Please don't waste your money buying it.
on 24 August 2013
was a little disappointed with the size, it looked much bigger on the advertisement.
But apart from that the product works very well.
And i am very happy with it.
3 people found this helpful
on 22 June 2013
This was the worst brow kit ever. The wax is really bad quality, nothing is labeled, and the highlighter pencil broke it's nub right away. There are only three really flimsy stencils which I had a very hard time even keeping straight. Poor quality and I would recommend AGAINST wasting your money on this.
on 16 October 2013
It is really not worth the money, it looks like something you'd get free in a magazine. The makeup itself is not very good quality. I regret buying. Really disappointed.
on 3 October 2014
Not enough wax, and the lighter colour is too soft, like a powder. Having said that, the eyebrow tweezers are good, and when blended the colour looks okay.
on 25 September 2013
bought this before Christmas now and its nearly October
and its still lasting! will need a new one soon so hope I can
find it :) great great kit
on 15 December 2015
not very good, does not apply properly, waste of money
on 20 November 2015
Not all that good..prefer sleek makeup if I'm honest
on 21 August 2014
Useless, please don't waste your money on this I don't even use this set I had thrown it out
on 25 September 2013
not a great set, looks like something you get free in a magazine. set is very small and smudgy make up.