Customer reviews

Size: 1-Pack|Change
Price:£1.61+ Free shipping

on 5 June 2017
Having read some very negative reviews about these I only ordered 1 pack so I could assess them before buying more.
1 wouldn't inflate but the others were fine and we had a lot of fun winding up our favourite bar owner whilst on holiday.
I wanted to order more once I had checked out the quality but they took over a week to arrive so I didn't have time
on 17 June 2017
Good delivery times and balloons were a real hit at the birthday party (being used more as swords) - only reason why not 5 stars was due to the difficulty to blow up. Thought it was just me but nobody could blow up the balloons - resorted to using a foot pump for swimming pool and they then worked a treat. Good product as long as you have a pump that can blow the balloons up with
on 2 January 2016
I at least expected to be able to blow these up! But popped before even half way towards being blown up. Very poor quality.
on 15 December 2016
My second purchase as for the price very good value. My grandson loves them, but a couple I could not open the end to blow them up.
on 26 February 2015
rather disappointed as 2 out of 10 were faulty and the pipes provided were totally inadequate. A drinking straw was a slightly better alternative but finally I had to purchase a small balloon pump.
on 21 December 2011
Our 3 year old twin grandsons just love these noisy balloons, they both run away and hide when Grandad blows them up and lets them go,the balloons shoot all over the room making such a noise.Then as soon as the balloon lands they run to get them and give them back to Grandad to blow up again.They get so excited laughing and screaming it's fun for us grownups as well.The only fault we have is that the balloons burst after about 4 uses,but they are cheap enough to replace.
on 2 September 2013
Ordered these for my daughter's party. When they arrived there were no tubes for inflating the balloons. I contacted the seller, who supplied three and a half (!) tubes. At the party we improvised with straws (which worked). Unfortunately the balloons burst when inflating on either the first or second go. We've had these in the past from various suppliers with no problems, this may have been an unlucky batch, but a shame for the children.
on 25 February 2013
Absolute rubbish!
Bought for party bags as suggested - ordered 30 balloons and they didn't come with equal pipes to blow them up - not ideal for party bags then.
Then none of the balloons seemed to inflate without the risk of perforating my ear drums!
Contacted seller who was very unhelpful and unsympathetic.
Thank goodness for Amazon who refunded me the money.
on 9 November 2016
inflate well, nice and strong, works as intended. pretty when inflated too.
on 1 January 2017