Price:£5.29+ Free shipping

on 2 July 2016
This is awful for the price! I should have bought a cheap, 2 pound tutu from a different seller rather than this one. The picture looked great and I was really excited for it to arrive but when i opened it, the colours were faded, the netting was so thin that it is see through. Anyway, i tryed it on (i'm 5 ft 7)and it was completly see through and way too short- I am gutted! completly wasted my money!
on 6 May 2015
Received yesterday. looks nothing like it does on the picture. you get what you pay for and this is terrible. I bought for colour me rad and it is going to get messy anyway but I will not be wearing. It is that bad.
on 13 August 2014
I ordered 13 of these tutu's from this seller and from start to finish I'm 100% delighted the colours are really bright and fantastic value for money...A very happy customer and I will defiantly use this seller again! Thank you 😀
on 25 September 2013
Loved the colours of the skirt in the picture but when it arrived it had a green section which doesn't appear in the photo.
This made it the same as most other generic multi coloured tutus on amazon.
Quite small sizing - over size 12 would be uncomfortable
on 21 September 2014
Definitely does not look like the picture. What arrived in the post was an item completely different, just a piece of netting really. I would not recommend this to anyone
on 13 November 2013
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter and it fitted her perfectly (I am a size 10/12, and although I could get it on I don't think I would have found it very comfortable around the waist after a while)
We were very impressed with the price and the super speedy delivery. The skirt is of a much better quality than other fancy dress net tutus of a similar price but the photo doesn't show the dark green and red netting that is around the back (this didn't really bother my daughter as she couldn't see it!)
All in all we are both very pleased with this purchase and I'm sure it will get plenty of use!
on 14 April 2013
Really bright and colourful fitted really couldn't go wrong with tutu worth the money and also came on time :) x
on 2 December 2014
Didn't look like the picture but still does the job.
on 23 August 2013
Bought this tutu for doing the Color Run for Cancer Research. Have to say I was very pleased with it, arrived really quickly and it actually sits nice on. One size fits all. Will do me again for fancy dress another time im sure.
on 1 May 2014
Great value and exactly as described. Efficient delivery, thank you. I would definitely order this again, plus it has now made an addition toy daughter's dressing up box!

See one answered question