on 12 March 2012
I bought these as I was starting kettlebell workouts to increase my muscle strength. I've always had weak wrists and was getting pains in my hand, wrist and forearm when I first started, despite paying special attention to form and keeping my wrists in a strong position. I didn't need a full glove or something completely unbending, and wanted something more natural and breathable than neoprene and so chose these.

I love them. The cotton material is comfortable and breathable, the thumb loops help positioning and they provide the right amount of firm support for me - no more pain! I have quite small wrists but the velcro is long enough to provide plenty of scope to fit different sizes and I am able to wrap them snugly. The fabric is just a little bit stretchy so you can wrap fairly firmly without it cutting into you. It also provides a nice bumper on the wrist for the kettlebell to land on. The quality seems good so far; the velcro and thumb loop are firmly attached and the cotton and stitching are both quite sturdy.

I'm sure they are also great for heavier lifters, but don't hesitate to buy them if you're a lightweight (like me!) either!
on 5 June 2016
low quality straps not built to last more than a month.

i bought these straps to support my wrists during heavy lifts such as shoulder press and bench press. they were delivered promptly and in suitable packaging, and the wraps worked fine and offered support for about 2 weeks. after 6 sessions at the gym, during which i would use the wraps for only the duration of each set of bench press and shoulder press, nothing more (approx 25 repetitions per visit to the gym), the wraps began to fall apart. the stitching around the edge of the velcro wrap has come away and exposed loose threads and loose elasticated material, and they deteriorate in quality every time they are used.

these wraps are not suitable for serious training as they are not good enough quality, and will break apart very quickly. i do not recommend this product.

i contacted the seller in february to tell them my concerns, they promptly responded informing me that since Amazon supplied the order they would take it up with them. more than 3 months later i have heard nothing.

for £3-4 less AQF Power Weight Lifting Wrist Wraps ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/AQF-Weight-Lifting-Supports-Training/dp/B009JH387M?ie=UTF8&ref_=pe_385721_124469961_TE_item )are a considerably better product, with vastly superior build quality, and have survived 3 months of serious weight training, and i expect they will last much more.

i've attached images of the damage sustained through normal use over a period of approx 2 weeks.
review image review image review image
on 9 July 2012
Well these wrist straps come at a budget price,but are far better than the more expensive ones you can buy in the shops,they are made very well and are very strong the velcro is very good and will not wear out like some do very quickly.In a nut shell good product good price.
on 13 December 2012
Was experiencing some uncomfortable clicking in my wrists when working out, followed with pains running down my forearms. Saw these and thought for the price I have to give them ago, after a few weeks of use the clicking has now stopped and I no longer have pains in my forearms.

A must have for weight lifting.
on 2 November 2016
At first glance the wraps seemed like they were a bit short but they are far from it.

All of the materials used feel really good and durable, the Velcro is strong and has never come off during lifting.

I've been using them for about two weeks now and they've helped eliminate almost ALL wrist pain or discomfort when squatting or bench pressing heavier weights. So in conclusion I would most definitely recommend them to anyone having wrist problems or anyone that is serious about powerlifting/weightlifting.
on 5 December 2012
I am very disappointed with the quality of this product. When I opened the packet, I noticed that one of the elastic thumb straps was hardly even stitched on and when I slightly pulled it, if came off completely! In fact, the stitching as a whole is very, very poor! So I now only have one wrist strap, which is fine as I only have one weak wrist!

Function wise, the product is more that sufficient and does its job well.
on 18 September 2012
I bought these straps to support my wrists during weight lifting as i was finding my wrists couldnt keep up with the weight i could lift. these straps done the job perfectly supporting them well during weight lifting. fantastic product overall and great price aswell.
on 17 April 2014
These are the worst 'Weight Lifting' straps I have ever had. They seemed fine for about a week before suddenly splitting and disintegrating all over the place! The Velcro is pathetic, simply tensing the wrist causes them to pop and come loose often mid lift!
If you are serious about lifting and actually intend to use wrist straps frequently go for something else!
Cheap, Poorly crafted useless waste of fabric
AVOID!
on 3 December 2012
I bought these before but lost them. The fact that I bought these again says a lot. Thank you for a very good quality product
on 16 March 2016
I am a photographer so I bought these to help my wrist during long photography sessions holding really heavy cameras + lenses, they provide a great confort and I have basically no pain the day after. You can feel the added support as soon as you put them on. The velcro is very good and after more than one year of use it still doing the job well. Woudl recommend to anyone who looking for wrist support.