on 9 March 2016
These rdx weight lifting gym straps have served me very well. They can with stand a lot of use as my brother and I both share these. He lifts more than me and they are fine but just by the excessive usage of us sharing them I didn't think they would last but are completely fine. Like many people on Amazon, I rely heavily on customer reviews being honest and helpful which is exactly what I have tried to achieve with my review. I was able to purchase this product at a discounted price in exchange for my review but I can assure you that my views and comments are completely unbiased and truthful. If my review was helpful to you please click that it was helpful below thank you
5 people found this helpful
on 8 June 2017
My forearms always give way first when training back, and since I did some heavy labouring and strained my right arm I regularly get a pinched nerve going heavy which causes me to drop whatever I'm pulling.

These straps, super simple, excellently effective. Just wrap it tightly and properly on the bar and then go. Watch some YouTube videos on how to use the straps they are simple enough.

LOVE IT RAHHH
3 people found this helpful
on 21 March 2016
Had to finally replace an old pair of trusted straps that were simply coming apart and after reading the reviews for these decided to give them a go. I have used padded straps in the past and they have not been that comfortable but these sit pretty well and the foam round the wrist does not feel out of place. They are long enough to wrap round thicker bars and the material feel nice and sturdy.

A nice touch is the grippy rubber covering on the actual wraps themselves. This does give a reassuring grip when things start to get heavy. Good product for a very reasonable price.
One person found this helpful
on 3 March 2017
Well made product. It's true that people with slimmer wrists (like me) will find they pinch slightly, but it's easy to look past that given the benefit they bring. The improved grip gave me an instant 30kg deadlift benefit; 'uncurling fingers' had been such a distraction before using them.
3 people found this helpful
on 15 January 2016
Great straps, quite thick and v.long - I don't recommend using the full length if you want to be able to bail from a lift quickly and safely.

I use these for Olympic lifting and the thickness does make it slightly harder when using hookgrip However for deadlifts, pulls etc they provide a really positive, no slip grip. I would say these should be one of a few strap options within your gym bag but they are not the most versatile of straps.

As with most RDX gear, I would recommend them. They are comfy and are good quality and will last a lifetime. Just be careful with using the full length, can be v.dangerous if you are lifting for PB's
on 10 February 2018
I never used straps before on my lifts, but not so long ago i injured a tendon in one of my fingers and my grip has been rubbish since.

I bought the straps to help with my heavy lifts and honestly they're brilliant. Using the straps i was able to max out my deadlift, i never realised how much my grip was letting me down before, now i use them for the extra reps when my grip begins to give out. If your thinking of buying straps i urge you to buy these, the quality of the material is brilliant and they're really comfty to wear.
on 21 June 2015
Really good, sturdy straps. You can feel whilst you're using them that these straps aren't going to give out on you. I've managed to surpass a couple personal bests on these! They are still stiff and ridged (for me a good thing)

My one problem with these are to do with the padding section. On each strap there is a rectangular piece of padding, to stop the straps cutting into your wrist. Problem is with how it's atitched. Each corner has a hard edge and although you don't get the full strap cutting in, I find the edges begin to stab into the skin when using very heavy weight, to the point where I've had bruising.

Apart from that these are great straps.
on 14 July 2016
This is the 3rd set of weight lifting straps I have purchased, and this is by far the best quality made ones I've received. The grip is really strong, it fits nicely around my wrists and I feel I can push myself a lot more when I'm lifting. I only started using straps last year, however for all the new comers out there; buy straps. You can dead lift more and do more shrugs on your shoulders. RDX is a top brand and I have since brought more items from them. Thank you so so much
on 20 July 2016
Extremely happy with my purchase. These straps are awesome value for money. The padding comes nicely around your wrists (if you have tiny ones you might have a bit of trouble tightening them at first), so they do not dig into your skin and don't slip when you're lifting heavy. They will get dirty, but if nobody steals them from me, they should last me quite a long time, cause they seem to be very durable (and if necessary I'll happily buy a new pair).
on 20 April 2017
Great for heavy deadlifts! I highly recommend this product to assist in getting that extra rep out when your grip is failing.
2 people found this helpful