on 13 September 2012
I had reached a plateau with deadlifts that volume wasn't helping with.
I was getting stiff in lower back etc, usual complains and perhaps bad technique. I shopped around for a little bit and came across the RDX belt, opting for the large size.

Arrived without too much issue, staff extremely supportive and helpful throughout. When the belt arrived, tried it out that very day with deadlifts and saw an immediate improvement and squats today. Now, as a first time buyer, I know that only so much can be attributed to this particular belt against all others, I don't have much experience with other belts but I can say is that, for the price, it certainly delivers. Quality of craft is great and staff very helpful and professional thought out delivery.

I look forward to improving my lifts with the help of this item. Very pleased and heartily recommend it. Certainly to those starting off, it's a lovely price and does what it should.
on 24 September 2012
I strongly recommend this weightlifting belt to anybody who takes weightlifting on a serious note or would like to embark on a weightlifting regime. This RDX 6 inch weight lifting belt without doubt will improve your stance and offer you maximum support on your lower back with the 6 inch support. This belt is very well made and as soon as you pick the belt up you can tell it will last the test of time as its made from quality products. I have been weightlifting for many years now and have started using RDX products and find the quality, durability and comfort outstanding!!!!!

Defiantly 11 out of 10 for this belt and the other items I have purchased from RDX....Well done guys as it's about time someone took weightlifting equipment seriously!!!!!
on 25 June 2012
Right I've been using this belt for the last 5 months. I must say I've been extremely pleased with it, its well padded at the back fits round my waist perfectly its really well made. I use it at least twice a week every week and its just as good now as the day I bought it even through some of the heavy sessions I've used it through. The support alone when squating is amazing which is mainly what I use it for but somedays I feel abit off with my military press or barbell rows I just strap this belt round my waist and it gives me that extra support to get through the heavy session. Best belt I've ever had for comfort, support and well made. 5 star belt
on 27 August 2013
Normally when I do heavy lifts, safety always come to mind and this leather weight lifting belt does its job perfectly. It is always reliable and it is made of very good quality materials as far as I can see. What more can I say? If you need a strong, reliable and cost effective belt, then get this.
on 14 September 2012
I was not really expecting much for the money but how wrong I was......a great product with equally great customer service. The original belt I ordered was too large and was swapped without any hassle for a smaller size. A1.
on 23 April 2012
Great product, gives excellent support and comfort whilst training, particularly when squatting and dead lifting, would recommend it to anyone.
on 27 June 2012
This product is really justify my expectation. I am happy to use this belt during my training . I advice to use this product.
on 10 August 2012
rdx does it again!! i hert my bake a few months ago n new i needed some support for my back if i was to continue to deadlift! after talking to a few gym buddies i still wasnt sure on what sort of supprt belt to get cos there are so many out there. money was a bit tight too so after alot of searching i found the rdx support belt, bit of a bigger back to it then they others i looked at so i opted for that one. the quality of the belt is out of this world! the support is fantastic and the quality for price is incredible! now all my gym buddies r looking at changing there belt. and theres only one i recomend!!! lol
on 3 September 2012
i have not given this seller 5 stars i have actually givin them 100 STARS!!!!! best product excellent value for money, i am soo happy that i purchased this item, i can not express how happy i am for what i bought at such a low price, delivery very fast, i wish the very best future for this seller i am truly very happy, will recommend to absolutly anyone, total value for money, thank you so much
on 12 April 2013
I bought this product after I was fed up of the velcro failing on my other belt, causing it to loosen. I wanted to see if a buckled belt would be more durable and offer me more support and squats/deadlifts etc,.
Before purchasing the product I read many reviews and noticed two very common issues with the belt:

1) Once you put it on, you can get it off.
This is true if you try to put it on quite tightly when it's new, as many people will. The buckles become very hard to get out of the holes before you wear the belt in. At first I thought I'd never be able to get it off but once I inflated my stomach and pushed against the belt for a few minutes it became much easier to take off. So it's nit like you can't do anything about it. However, although I don't mind having to wear it in and struggle somewhat to take it off, it's worth questioning whether or not you'd mind it.

2) The belt digs into your sides during squatting movements.
Again, I agree. There is definitely some pain and discomfort there if the belt's on tightly, but I didn't find it unbearable or found it adversely affected my lifts. You could always wear a second shirt or hoodie on top of your normal workout gear to reduce the pain of it digging into your sides.

These two problems seem to affect many wearers of this belt, myself included, however I have not found them to be persistent or great enough for me to try another belt. All in all, it offers great support, much more than the velcro one, seems very durable and is excellent value for money. I give it 4*s

See one answered question