on 8 August 2014
My camera, Fuji xf1, does not indicate dof in the vf so I need to calculate it for various f stops, focal lengths and focussing distances and make a little graph like I used to have on the zoom for my OM10. Maybe Mr Grumpy knows how to do this manually, but I don't. And what's the point when you can invest 64 pence and have this software do it all??
I tried a few free apps but although the xf1 has been out almost two years, it wasn't in their lists. For this app you only need to know the sensor size, it does the rest.
Best 64p I ever spent.
on 28 March 2014
Not for me this, any benefits it has can be easily calculated by a competent photographer might be OK for someone starting up.
on 27 February 2015
This application has a lot more to offer than many other applications. Having said that, this offering is more suited to the specialist photographer. Of the six applications included here I have used the Depth of Field portion more than any of the others. If you want more detailed information about the lens in use or Field of View then this is the one for you.
on 8 March 2014
This app is handy to have while out on a shoot. For me the depth of field calculator is the item i use the most.
on 28 December 2012
Ever since going over to digital I have found calculating Hyperfocal distance a right pain then found this utility which I now have on my kindle fire HD. Great for getting settings in the field and adjusting the camera to suit. There are 6 different calculators in this utility all useful. Worth getting
on 31 August 2014
not one that I would use whilst taking pictures
on 28 July 2015