on 23 January 2013
RDX never ceases to impress me with their gym gloves and these are no different, they offer a vast range of gloves with a lot of support and like these with excellent grip. I wear XL RDX gloves and they are consistent from glove to glove. I've owned York, Adidas and Nike gym gloves they've all failed after a few months, since converting to RDX never looked back. As a Prime member equals free delivery for them as well! Thanks Amazon and RDX for offering this!
on 1 March 2015
Medium size for 1.78 cm and 81kilos guy with slim hands,good quality overall, stylish but not so comfort.The scratch leaves marks in my hands after each workout and it hurts my hurts my wrist in some exercizes. But I believe its good value for money.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 June 2012
Great Gloves for a fantastic price, they've got good grip and are very comfortable. It really helped me a lot in the gym during my workouts, I was looking for the right gloves for some intensive workouts and here they are. Perfect!!!
on 29 September 2014
Don't buy these for lifting any weight. Pads dig into your hands and actually hurt. Had to remove them pretty quick.
on 23 July 2012
Good gloves! If you think about how cheap they are then you can't really say anything bad to them. There's something about the design which is a bit clumsy when it comes to comfort to certain exercises. But long story short! I would recommend them.
on 7 February 2015
Bought as an xmas present for son. He is very pleased with them. Arrived promptly
on 12 August 2012
Great pair of gloves, really comfy and a great fit. I use these 3-4 times a week, definately worth buying if you hit the gym regularly.
on 5 February 2013
with my size 10 1/2 hands being considered XXL. I ordered large and had to return them as they were too tight and would take it that large maybe goes up to size 10 only. Small must be tiny.

I don't specifically use them for weights, although they provide the padding that is needed but the gel on the palms isn't actually that generous.

On the rowing machine it provides good grip and protection, although there is no extra padding where you can get callouses.

What I didn't like, for my uses, was the pads on the first and third finger as they got in the way and I cut off them off.

The velcro grips the wrist well and the design is nice, so overall a nice pair of gym gloves that I can recommend over not really knowing which pair or brand to buy myself.
on 24 June 2012
Hi, I can`t say enough about these gloves.. I`ve tried lot`s of different gloves and all the others seem to just fall apart on me or they stink so bad that you have to bin them but these gloves are the mutt`s nutt`s. They are light weight,easy to pull on/off and most important of all the grip and padding they supply is second to none, The gel pads are so comfortable... I work in a gym and all my pals there saw these gloves and wanted to buy them..
And the last thing i can say about these gloves is how cheap they are too,Such quality for so little price...nuff said..

Matt... (size small please)= )
on 5 March 2014
Very comfy, didn't restrict fingers and provided a good amount of grip. Prevented callouses and skin being stripped from kettle bells and weights.

However... After a couple months of use (several times a week) the velcro hooks that are on the back (beneath the RDX logo on back of gloves) have pretty much all been stripped away from the material, leaving no way to "fasten" the gloves. Also on the right glove the stitching that secures what's left of the velcro patch is coming apart.

These may be better suited for light use.

Have now bought a new pair (www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0060MOEU4), hopefully they'll last longer.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse