Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 7 March 2015
ok
on 28 May 2011
Just bought Beyonce, Run the World. The download speed, quality ease of use is brilliant. I instantly downloaded several other songs, the selection is vast, have not yet searched a song that hasn't been available and I listen to a lot of not so popular music too. - am very impressed, and now use it as an alternative to itunes.
on 4 September 2014
I'm not a Beyoncé fan by any means, but I love this song. Powerful. Mind you, I think it is better with the visuals of the music DVD.
on 17 January 2013
Great Song, Great Sound, Sounds great on the pc, and my MP3 player. Would recommend to everybody who will listen lol
"It reminded me of what I love, which is mixing different cultures and eras -- things that typically don't go together -- to create a new sound. I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That's how I've gotten to where I am." - Beyonce on Run The World

***

[Heavily samples the Major Lazer song Pon de Floor]

A assertive female empowerment song, that travels along the same vein as Independent Women, Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It), and Diva. I do like it, but the lyrical content and aggressive vocal delivery does not fit on the album, so it doesn't flow with the other tracks and sticks out of place. No wonder it's the final track on the regular edition of the album.

The music fuses hip hop and classic dancehall styles together and has a strong military march like drum beat running thoughout it. It is similar to 'Single Ladies' in that it's nearly impossible to sit still when it's playing; it begs you to get up and dance.
on 31 December 2016