Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 5 September 2011
An expensive and unnecessary book that i will sum up as;

remove the child from the situation to calm down
or
remove the item causing the tantrum.

Now imagine writing a book that says this but using 125 pages.
That is this book.
on 30 November 2011
This book is a complete waste of time for me. I found Gina Ford great for when my children were babies but when they went to toddler hood I needed some more guidance, so bought this as I thought she would help again. I was wrong. I have a very determined and strong willed little boy and the advise to help stop him biting me and everyone at nursery is "no". This may work for some children but saying "no" when they don't quite understand is useless and actions are better, which is why I think Jo Frost is much better for toddlers (look into eyes, and low voice). Keep Gina Ford for babies only.
on 20 May 2013
Alot of techniques I had tried or my son 19months was to youn to grasp, personaly did not suit me but may be useful for older toddlers
on 19 August 2013
Some of my Mum friends have used Gina Ford so as my son was coming up to two and the typical issues started to arise we invested in three of Gina's books - Potty Training, Toddler Tantrums and Fussy Eaters. What a pile of crap. Toddler Tantrums - the only thing I learnt, well confirmed really, was try to distract them when they start and that we were ok to put him in his bedroom when he had been particularly naughty. There you go no need to buy it and if like me you've been trying to do this already - not very helpful!
on 23 November 2011
Useful and practical information, well put together. The advice is consistent and timeless, no faddy practices. chapters are concise, but cover all the necessary aspects of coping with rearing a toddler! Praise for this book.
on 16 April 2013
Very handy book. I also bought one as a gift for a friend. The only downside is: if you have bought the toddler years handbook, a lot if the articles are repeated here.
on 4 January 2014
A must read for any parent on tips of how to deal with Toddler Tantrums! A great price too, so who is complaining that the book was used!
on 8 December 2013
Fantastic tips, information easliy found within the book- altogether a must for any new parents. A must- have addition to any nursery.
on 12 September 2016
Good, sensible, clear advice. Totally makes sense, so glad I read this book.
on 11 December 2016
I got some new information but I would not buy the book again.