Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 9 August 2016
Alison weir is a great historian and author. Very interesting biography and full of facts. Nice clean book.
on 5 September 2011
I normally try to avoid history books because I have in the past found them so dry and staid that they have ultimately ended up going to the charity store but this one has changed my view. Alison Weir is clear and precise and lends the human touch to this story of greed and ambition. It has been such a journey and that journey is leading me to find out more about Richard III, Buckingham and Thomas More among others. I am sure the Weir will become a favourite of mine.
on 2 July 2014
I always like Alison Weir's biographies as she is painstaking with her research.
on 21 November 2001
i took my time to read this book, but wow what did i miss! it's a thin book, i grant you that, but i really learned a great deal about richard III that i never would have otherwise. Please, do read this book if it's the only one you ever read about the princes in the tower as it really opens up your eyes about the 15th century england!
on 7 November 2014
Fascinating subject extremely well written, maintained my interest throughout.
on 10 January 2010
I found this book easy to read and the historical links were well presented with an interesting insight into the fate of these two boys. I've read many of Alison Weir books and have found them all equally as interesting and well written.
on 16 January 2015
Good book gives a good in site to who killed the young princess
on 25 December 2015
Just started reading and it has me hooked so far.
on 3 April 2013
A good read but the author seems to have been biased against R3 from the start. I cannot believe that he ordered the murder of the sons of the brother to whom he was so loyal - I think the fate of the princes was a repeat case of 'Who will rid me of this troublesome priest". Tyrell (if it was him) may have thought he was doing the king a favour - we'll never really know. Look at the reconstruct of his face from the car park - that is not the face of a monster
on 14 January 2001
Alison Weir has provided a thought provoking and well-argued book on a topic that can never be fully answered. I thought she made good use of the sources available.