on 1 January 2013
I would recommend this keyboard and accessories to anyone. The keyboard is excellent and the stand is very sturdy. The stand has quite a few positions on it, so it will do a range of heights. It is good value for money. And yes it does come with a power cable and plug.
on 7 November 2012
A good value item, has lots of different sounds and beats etc and comes with microphone, stand and headphones. Ideal for my daughter's first keyboard
on 30 August 2013
I was a bit wary of ordering this item but I'm really glad I did. I'm trying to teach myself to play and I'm finding it difficult but the dvd that came with it was pretty helpful. It takes up a lot of room when set up but folds away nicely. Accessories are great too- good quality equipment, has brought me much entertainment and in my opinion good value for money.
on 29 December 2012
I bought this item for my father who loves to play. I was impressed with the quality of sound and how easy it was to set up. This is an absolute bargain and well worth every penny.
on 26 June 2013
Although one of Amazon's cheaper keyboards, this product is good value for its price, and comes with a fold-down keyboard stand (but beware, you'll need a spanner to stand it up), headphones of a reasonable quality, plus a microphone and 'teach yourself' DVD.
The keyboard works very well, though its sound isn't perfect, it'll suit any novice such as myself.

It was delivered a week ahead of schedule, and I can make no complaints with Amazon's service, as always.
on 6 January 2013
Excellent full size keys, lightweight and pretty easy to understand all the function keys. Husband well impressed with his keyboard
on 29 November 2012
we have bought from gear4music before but alway directly from their web site
The products have alway been tops and the pricing excellent but the speed of delivery is the most impressive, order on Tuesday delivered on Wednesday , under 24 hours
on 30 September 2013
delivered on time, easy to set up and go straight away. All in all a great purchase.would recommend to casual users or beginners.
on 9 January 2013
Bought for my daughter for Christmas. She's just starting out and it does everything she needs it to. Its excellent quality and very good value. Would recommend to all beginners.
on 3 June 2014
This is a present for my boyfriends birthday as he briefly mentioned wanting to get back into the keyboard as he played as a child. When looking through the options though they seemed limited to childrens first keyboards and the expert ones that were just too expensive for me. When I spotted this one I thought I would take a chance and am so glad I did! This one came with headphones, the stand, an instructional DVD and the set of headphones which I thought was brilliant for the money. It doesn't look too 'kiddy' at all and I'm hoping he will be as thrilled as I am with it when he opens it on his birthday!