on 3 August 2011
I bought a couple of these batteries as spares as we go camping a lot & consequently can't charge my phone. They have proved to be extremely useful, in fact I'm thinking of investing in a couple more. Really satisfied with them.
on 1 November 2011
These batteries are excellent. I sometimes travel a few days with no recharging facility so purchased two of these. I was a little worried that due to low price they might not perform well but i need not have. They fit perfectly, feel good quality, and most importantly hold charge as long as the original. Would not hesitate to recommend.
on 7 April 2014
I bought this battery for a used phone which I had been given, I do not know whether the life is better than the original, but I can say that the battery life is poor. Needs charging after very light use throughout a day.
on 6 October 2016
Works as it should in my mother's Xperia Arc.

I should emphasise that there are no problems at all with this battery itself, but it is installed in this early Sony smartphone which is notorious for consuming vast amounts of power very quickly, so you end up having to recharge after less than a day.
on 23 November 2011
Not much to say as it hardly gets used and works when it does (if you remember to charge it, hence I bought a Desktop Charger with 2nd Battery slot).

Lasts a little less than the original Sony battery, but as a spare it's fine.
on 11 June 2015
Good battery but in my experience after a few weeks it started not to hold charge. Had to continuously charge up after an hour or so. This however may only be my experience.
on 2 July 2014
Worked great after a few charges (charge it to full and completely exhaust the battery a few times before expecting it to work normally)
on 3 June 2012
Product is not as pictured, it's actually a cheap looking black thing, and the capacity is nowhere near as good as the proper Sony ones. Don't buy this as a replacement as it barely lasts a full day of what I'd call "normal" smartphone usage (push email, facebook, twitter, IMDB and a bit of Reddit while on the bus). If you also use your phone as your mp3 player then you'll be out of juice by 6pm.

It's fine for the price though, and a lifesaver if you're going to be away from a charger for longer than your phone usually lasts.
on 16 June 2012
These batteries work just as well as the original batteries but are a slightly different shape. They need to be levered out of the phone with a tool such as a pen or stick. I find it impossible to extract with my fingers. I bought a charging cradle to charge a spare battery and find I have put a small piece of cardboard underneath to raise slightly enough to connect with the charging pins. Don't have to do this with the original battery. They do the job and I think they last just as long as the original battery and much cheaper.
on 16 March 2014
Thank you for your help with the replacement which was much better. However, it still did not have as much capacity as my current battery which was a bit of a surprise (quoted 1600mAh as against 1460mAh for the original.)