on 15 June 2013
This is one of those, how did I ever manage without it, buys! Does the job brilliantly. Bread crumbs are no longer a pain to wipe up and mini spills and dog hairs, easy!
on 29 November 2013
This is to replace my well used version. I find it very powerful and it is in constant use. Delighted with it
on 14 December 2013
Fantastic Dustbuster. Very strong suction and a light unit so it is also easy to carry around. It gets the job done!
on 23 February 2014
I cannot believe I got through the toddler years without one of these. I love it! I use it several times a day just to tidy up round the edges and hoover the table of crumbs! Ideal for cleaning the car up a bit too. The only thing I would say is if you can, get one with even higher voltage, but this is still really great!
on 2 May 2014
Arrived in good time and well packed.
Charged up quickly and does an excellent job on small dirt/dust areas.
Publicity for the item is a little confusing as there are various models with different degrees of accessories.
I ordered this one, thinking it had other items with it - however it does the job well that I expected of it.
Stylish looking and very easy to empty and clean the filter too.
on 27 August 2013
Very good for cleaning up small areas for a quick job, its saves hauling out the Big vacuum cleaner, save that for the big clean up later !!!!
on 6 April 2014
Plenty of suction, you don't even have to touch the surface and it will zap up the dust, crumbs etc. Great for behind radiators and awkward places instead of struggling with a full size vac and it's great for the car interior. It has a fine dust filter inside the main filter that really works well. Wish I had bought it ages ago as it makes cleaning a doddle. Would have liked to have a brush attachment included but I will buy one separately. If you are looking at this then just buy it.
on 14 January 2016
This was purchased to replace a previous earlier model by Black and Decker. At first I thought it a bit unwieldy to use in the car, it is a slightly different shape and the body is fatter but I have got used to it now. The suction is good and it is very convenient to use from its charger base which it sits on rather than clips into. Its slightly wider nozzle makes it more useful around the house than it's predecessor without loss of suction. If it has one failing it is a design fault in that it is so easy when you pick it up to use you press the button used to empty the Dust Buster and it just all falls apart. This button is just ahead of the on switch on the handle and I have not got big hands.
Apart from that I would say it is very good and I would make the same purchase again.
on 4 February 2016
Great suction BUT lots of really, REALLY annoying design faults. 1) You can't wall mount it so it has to stand on the floor/shelf/table - so takes up more room than it should. 2) It is very unstable when charging - it sits upright in the small round charging base and any breeze or, god forbid, a tiny bump, knocks it over. 3) it is a pain to empty if there is any clumping of fluff etc which gets stuck behind the filter; and last but not least, 4) getting the nozzle back on after emptying it gets me in to an uncharactistic swearing frenzy - it is infuriatingly fiddly to get it to click back into place - stupid design. If I had known it was like this I would have not bought it.
on 10 April 2014
This dustbuster is okay, while it is working. But we need to charge it for several hours, and then the battery only lasts for a few minutes of cleaning before it needs to be charged again.