TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 May 2014
High meat content pressed dog food, with visible vegetable and rice bits in it, in a sealed plastic tray. The dog gets half a tray mixed with dried food for his main meal of the day, and wolfs it down every time, so obviously enjoys it. Cheaper than some other 'natural' products, and we are very pleased with this and will definitely buy again (and have done)
Just one minor point - there really is no need for a cardboard product sleeve on each tray !
on 28 March 2014
This dog food is a really good product and we fed our dog on it religiously; however when I came to buy our usual batch a month or two ago I noticed the price had increased by nearly £4 per pack of 18! My dog needs 4 packs of 18 a month to keep him going and unfortunately at an extra £16 per month I had to find alternatives. He is now on Naturediet which is just as good but £4.45 cheaper than this product per 18 pack.

I have no idea why the price was increased so much and if it drops again I would certainly consider returning to this but until that day they have lost a loyal customer!!
on 5 March 2013
Great dog food good quality and nice to know no crap in it like wheat, maize, gluten. which is in cheaper dog food and some good dog food. I always wonder why pay more money on the packaging with the cardboard covers no need.for them. You will find most dogs will like this food. Nice customer service if you phone them up, Apparently the meat comes from what gets sent to the supermarket chains which is very good for dog food of course it will still be what meat is left on the bone.
on 7 December 2014
The food looks and smells good and you can see the chicken and vegetables. My dog's fur looks shiny and she is full of energy though that is nothing new. She won't eat the kibble without it and looks disappointed if i give her food without it. However the price is a bit high to feed her this every day and it could do with less packaging.
on 11 January 2016
buy this with other flavours all the time. My dog likes it and I buy it because it has a higher percentage of meat than other dog food 71% chicken all natural additives.
on 4 June 2016
Best wet dog food out there, my dog loves it mixed with his 80/20 dry dog food and he is a very very fussy eater. Great stools with this too.
on 10 March 2016
My Westie has been eating this for a few years now and it really suits him,it's good to know it's healthy for him and he enjoys it too!
Recommended it to my friend who's dog has overcome cancer and she wanted a better diet for her,again it really suits her and she has a clean bill of health now! Thoroughly recommend.
on 26 September 2016
good for when dog isnt feeling well or when someone not around as she stops eating
on 27 October 2014
Great food. Swapped to it from Nature Diet because I was unhappy with their new seal and am very happy with the quality of this product. I'd suggest the manufacturers put the words dog food in their product title to make it easier for customers to find.
on 24 November 2014
Dog loves this, i have reviewed other flavours. I always expect him to get fed up of chicken but he really doesn't. Great for dogs with sensitive tummies. Fast delivery.