on 28 December 2013
i love this t shirt i use it a lot when i go to the gym i want to get the other colors to soon
on 5 February 2015
Nice top but it I'd NOT quick drying, it shows the sweat. If you sweat a lot when you work out it's useless. If you want the top for yoga or Pilates fine but the material is not suitable for a workout or a run.
on 10 July 2013
I bought the yellow version. It's well fitting, is nice soft material and has washed well, plus you can see me for miles. OK so the yellow doesn't exactly go with my red tomato face when I'm running but I do feel safer in it, especially in the evenings.
on 20 April 2012
Quite a lurid pink hope that means i won't get run over ! Certainly wicks away moisture and quite a nice shaped fit. Good for the money if you want a basic running top.
on 27 June 2011
Bought the pink More Mile Running Top and wore it for Race for Life on 26/06/11.
The fit was good, not too tight and not too baggy. For me, I would have preferred it to be a couple of inches shorter as being only 5' found it a bit long. All in all a good buy for the money.
on 13 May 2013
I bought the white one for the gym. I wanted something cheap to wear, and since this was cheap I expected it to shrink on me in the washing machine or be terrible material but it is amazing!! It is the perfect size and great for working out in.
on 3 June 2014
Top is OK, although I feel it is not a very feminine fit, bit baggy round the stomach area, not as fitted as I like my running tops. The pink isn't as bright as I thought it would be either from the photo, but it is a decent top and does the job!
on 20 November 2012
I bought this top for night-time running and it definitely fulfills it's purpose. Very bright and easily seen, even in the darkest of streets! I'm used to running in my Dad's free race t-shirts which can be roomy so I do find the sizing is a bit tighter than I would have liked... hopefully with all that running in it I may find more space! I wear it with a high viz running bib so I think people from far and wide will spot me coming.
on 15 August 2014
Exactly as expected but a little tight in the arms. Delivered very quickly and efficiently.
on 7 April 2013
I have a number of running tops, but this top is reasonably priced without compromising quality. During winter months I wear a long sleeve top underneath, but in better weather this top keeps you cool without being too clingy.