Customer reviews

Great dvd
on 23 July 2017
Good
on 24 March 2017
DVD was fine but couldn't play it as I am in U.K. It says different region! My son was gutted!
on 30 May 2017
Got as a gift for a Pokémon fan. I'm sure he will love it!
on 22 March 2012
brillant pokemon movie. i so glad they released it in the uk. the price was brillant at only £3.97. i hope they release the next movies
on 16 February 2005
Today I recived my copy of Destiny Deoxys (I m a UK importer so :P) so in true Pokemon fanboy stlye I will review it!
Very good. It seems the producers have really gone downtown to chinatown (In other words did a good job). The opening explaining Pokemon was far better then what previous movies has done with all those Pokemon and so on.
Animation. Top notch. The 3D effects worked well and I m not the kinda guy that thinks 3D works well in animes or cartoons (Thinks of Final Fantasy Unlimited. EEK!).
Deoxys. Finally learned how to say "Deoxys". Had no voice so 4Kids could nt screw up in that department! lol. The way Deoxys moves is amazing. The flying, the morphing etc. Very nice.
Plot. God. For a change I could nt predict what would happen next or how the story would develop so basiclly yeah. Good.
Chracters. Voices seemed fine with the new humans we met. Troy seemed a good character. The rest? Well lets just say been there done that.........
Dub. The voices didnt seem bad but was does Torkoal have a new voice? He hasnt been in the anime long ya know!!!!!!!
Munchlax. Well it is new so what the heck. I liked it. Liked seeing it evolve into Snorlax. A thing you don't see when new baby Pokes are revealed for the first time!
TR. Dissappointing. Not enough from them at all. Didnt invole themselfs in the main plot much either. Still the bit with the hamburger machine was funny.......
Extras. HUGELY DISSAPPOINTING. No Pika short? WHY? The 6th one was so good and yet we don't get one for the first time? I now feel your pain those who brought Pokemon 4 Ever in the UK. ¬_¬
I mean WHO THE HELL WANTS A BLOODY QUIZ?!?!?!? The darn thing made my DVD Player crash at a certain question. Something has to be done..........
Oh yes. The director thing. Did they really have to Dub it? Most Pokemon viewers CAN READ!!!!!!!
All in all. Great movie. Not sure about it being the best so I ll have to think about that. The extras ruin it but I ll forget about that for the time being. I give the film 5 stars. The extras get 2.......
Roll on Movie 8! ^_^ Just don't screw up the DVD for that 4Kids or you ll pay.........
on 20 April 2011
Son loves all things Pokemon and has wanted this for a while - luckily we have a multi-region DVD player so could view it. Son is very happy with it.
on 25 February 2013
Leap into an amazing, all-new, action-packed movie and meet the mysterious Deoxys as this exciting Pokemon adventure takes you beyond your wildest imagination. 4 yrs ago a strange meteorite crashed to Earth carrying a powerful secret. Now journey to high-tech Larousse City where secrets are revealed as Ash, Pikachu and the gang meet Tory, a new friend who is afraid of Pokemon and their trainers. New fears surface when mysterious aurora appears over the city along with Deoxys, a pokemon unlike any seen before. When a spectacular battle between Deoxys and Rayquaza begins, more than just Ash and Pikachu will be needed to stop it. It will take everyone! Running time 94mins.
on 8 April 2012
Finally the movie has been released here in the UK, took them long enough. Not my favourite movie but i'm glad it's out here and the price is a steal. The Menu screen is terrible I must say that and there is no special features what so ever, which is a shame as the US release did. This is a bare bones. If you are a Pokemon fan this is must buy and hopefully they will release Movie 8/9 soon so we have all of the films...at last released here.