on 11 April 2017
Initially my little girl loved this and played really happily with it. However it was actually quite flimsy and the tree fell apart easily. It wasn't as well made as I had hoped, especially with bits of card, which obviously weren't up to being handled by a young child. If your children are really careful it might be a better investment. I was disappointed though.
on 5 May 2017
Grandson also pleased with this and was quite big
on 5 March 2014
Quite fiddly to put stickers on, although easy to put together. Felt this item was very light and too plastic. Not very stable for young children, kept falling over and swings kept falling apart. Not good value for money. Disappointed.
VINE VOICEon 28 July 2011
Well, let me start by saying that I personally don't see the full attraction of the Moshi Monsters and Moshlings - but, my 6 year old son and all of his friends love them (and there are much worse things they could be into, so I'm happy to encourage it!). Having collected the little figures for a while, my son has about 25 to play with, and he plays with them for hours and hours. I was dubious about how much more play he could get out of this product, but he agreed to have it instead of pocket money for 5 wks, so I ordered it.

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the treehouse, it's sturdy and the parts you have to clip together do so really well and securely.The favourite part for my son is the little basket 'lift', but I have to say, the noise of that gets a bit grating after a while! He hasn't stopped playing with it since he got it. I've heard him making up stories about the moshlings visiting each other, and am really impressed by the way it has enhanced his play with the figures.

It's quite expensive for what it is (I would have liked there to have been a couple more figures with it, perhaps?), but it's not to big and bulky, and so far, it's been a really big hit with my little boy. He even wants to take it on holiday with us next week!!
22 Comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 April 2012
I bought this product for my neice for her 8th birthday as I was informed by her mother that she loved anything 'Moshi' at the moment - seems to be the latest craze. I must say she was absolutely thrilled with it. The product is of good quality but is just a plastic tree and quite pricey for what it is. It is also worth noting that the little Moshi Monster figures illustrated on the box do not come with the product, which would have been disappointing for my niece if her father had not bought them for her separately. I do feel it is slightly misleading to show them on the box when they are not included.
11 Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2013
Firstly, I bought this at Argos. It was in a deal for £15 so better value. I still would think it's over-priced at £10 though but at least I didn't pay £30+! Amazon prices are ludicrous so I would suggest you shop around as Argos sell it without any discount at £19.99.

It was bought for my 4 year old daughter for Christmas to go along with some Moshi Monsters she wanted. She seems to have suddenly found these things and enjoys playing with them.

The treehouse itself is very flimsy plastic and the base constantly falls off. It is clearly not secured well. The little lift is nice but I can imagine it will not last long and the mechanism is noisy.

It comes with some little stickers that you can use on the inside to make 'rooms' and a door that opens but that's it - oh and 1 Moshi to start you off.

The slots at the front and the green one under the tree are not that big so of course quite a lot of the Moshi's do not fit in them. Make sure you have some of the smaller ones or else it will be pretty useless for your children.

It isn't very big so can easily be put away in a toy box at the end of the day.

That all said, from the girls' point of view - it's huge fun :) They have lots of little adventures using the house and enjoy playing with it. So, from a fun score, it's done its job.
on 22 July 2017
Great - as described, in time and as described
on 22 February 2015
Would not keep upright,the cardboard stand fall out and it's open back, misleading as no Moshi came and the string swing keeps coming loose I sent my back,as not fit for the pourpose it was design for
on 14 February 2014
Cheap and nasty is how id discribe this.....I get so irate at some of the cheap plastic crap on the market for kids today I now refuse to buy it
on 22 October 2013
The base falls off every time you try to move it and various other platforms also come away easily (although they fall off rather than snap off so it is fixable). Very few moshlings will balance in the niches as they are shallow and slippy (and some moshlings don't have great balance). My moshi mad son has really had no play from this at all.
If you want moshling storage/display think about the mini-moshling cases which he has enjoyed (Nipper and Oddie designs) where the moshlings fit on little pegs to keep them in place - much better - and the cases have a slide/roundabout respectively for play, although note this tree is for standard moshlings and mini-moshlings are much smaller so cases no good for an existing collection.