on 25 September 2015
Looks lovely but is a terrible design. It is virtually impossible to balance Rosie on the Twooter. Her head is so ridiculously big that she falls off constantly. Her skirt has also broken off after one too many falls off. Such a disappointment.
on 6 June 2017
very pleased
on 29 December 2014
Bought this for my granddaughter aged 2 she absolutely loved it
on 20 January 2014
My daughter loves everything's rosie so bought the Twooter , it's ok and my daughter likes playing with it , has all the little chatty comments between rosie and raggles the only down side is that they are a bit awkward to fit on the Twooter and dont stay on.
on 25 September 2014
All ok
on 4 November 2012
My little boy loves Everythings Rosie, so I bought him this as thought it looked great, but was very dissapointed. Rosie's head is very heavy and it is hard to fit the toys into the twooter so they stay in. A waste of money.
on 22 September 2011
Our daughter absolutely loves Everything's Rosie, particularly the theme tune as she dances around the room every time it comes on CBeebies. So we ordered the twooter having read that it had the tune and more. Sadly it doesn't. It has all the little chatting comments between Raggles and Rosie, but no theme tune - the main reason for buying it. Fun as it may be to play with, and I'm sure she'll love it, I'm really disappointed to have been mis-sold this item.
on 19 March 2012
my son has loved everything's rosie from very little and we were eagerly awaiting the merchandise! he loves this toy!! the voices are very authentic and it's well made, rosie and raggles are absolutely true to their characters. i hadn't read that it was meant to sing the theme tune but i don't think it's any the worse for not singing it, in fact it's a bonus for me! would recommend for anything e rosie fans x
on 19 August 2014
Lovely gift for my little girl