on 27 August 2014
i love the ToyVan ranges but THEY JUST DONT LAST. They're made to look at not to play with. Everything in my daughters Doll House is broken and my sons Pirate ship and Castle are not faring much better. The little figurines don't seem to interest the kids as much as figures by other brands.
on 29 August 2012
Bought these figures to go with the Le Toy Van Ghost ship I bought for my kids. All in all very happy with them, really detailed and well made. Unfortunately the bucket doesnt stay in the deck-hand's hand at all so my daughter got a bit annoyed with that and also he has a leather belt that doesnt stay on either. Im getting the superglue out tonight to fix the problem :)
on 28 March 2014
The figures are a good size and well designed for a young child. Each figure has enough interest to engage the child in learning about the characters and their different roles on a pirate ship.I think the small pieces like the the sword,are fine for a sensible young child who is told not to put them in his/her mouth and obeys instructions. Some parental supervision when the child first receives the toy will help with the child's imaginative play with the figures. These figures combine well with Le Toy Van Barbarossa Pirate Ship.
on 5 January 2013
These are fab and my son loves them! If the bucket was better attached it would be better as it is already lost. Admittedly my so doesn't seem to mind as he loves them so much!
on 12 September 2014
I cant believe I come to check on the dispatch details only to find this product gone down in price and is now around £11 when I paid £17, I could of saved £5 which maybe not to you but to me is a lot money would be nice to know this price was going down before purchasing
on 10 June 2013
I had to buy these to add to the pirate ship I gave my grandson for his fourth birthday. He loved the ship and was even happier once the pirates went on board.
on 29 December 2012
Bought for my three year old nephew to go with a pirate ship. These are cute little figures, very well dressed
and good characters.
on 20 December 2012
A lovely set of figures to complement the Barbarossa pirate ship. Lots of play value and items as described, colourful costumes.
on 18 March 2014
Provides hours of game play with the pirate ship. Another world is created with these, for young children. They loved them.
on 31 October 2014
Lovely little toy pirates. Got them to go with the matching pirate ship. Will be a great Christmas gift for my little boy.