Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.69

on 29 September 2011
I am very confused with this CD as I thought I was ordering a UK Edition with the Cast from Drury Lane!? Instead I have the Original Broadway Cast Recording stating that it is a UK Edition!!?? Very misleading. I am not happy with this copy so what do I do to get the UK Version from the Cast in Drury Lane? Hello Amazon!!!!! HELP!
on 16 August 2011
I ordered this album when it first came out for the Broadway show. When I saw the uk version I craved for a London cast recording. It has been noted that there are no plans for this to happen so I have taken it upon myself to create a Facebook page to show our demand for it! If we get enough fans we can start a petition. Please if you have a Facebook account search 'Shrek the Musical. London Cast Recording' and like our page!
VINE VOICEon 12 July 2011
This is the BROADWAY cast, NOT the UK cast.
The official social network page for Shrek The Musical UK said that there is no news of a UK cast CD as yet (31/12/2011)
They hope to put one out, but they will only do so if there is enough demand for it, so let them know that there is!
I'll say it again, this is NOT the London cast, this is the BROADWAY cast.

If you have yet to buy the Broadway Shrek the Musical soundtrack though, this is the CD for you as it contains the bonus song "I'm a believer".
on 26 June 2011
Some of the numbers in the musical got stuck in my head after I watched it, so I just had to get this. Although it is a UK edition, I think the recordings were done by a US cast, but I had no problems with that. Some of the numbers, especially those sung by the character of Donkey irritated me, but I think that's just their way of succeeding at making an irritating character from the movie just as irritating in the musical. Loved the development of the story in the musical, and the awesome performances. Sutton Foster's voice was lovely and very apt for the role. Favourite numbers are 'I Know It's Today' and 'Morning Person', 'Who I'd Be' and ' I Think I Got You Beat'.
on 2 March 2016
Misleading & disappointed, I only bought this as it said UK Edition, would not have bought it otherwise. I have to add star rating as it won't submit without but it would be zilch.
on 4 August 2011
I bought this cd for my daughter who has constantly played so much that i know the lyrics for the songs. Brilliant.
on 30 May 2014
Super songs, after getting the Shrek the Musical on DVD for Christmas this was a must. Very catchy songs that are loved by our 3 year old and Mummy and Daddy alike and have the whole family singing along to!
on 31 January 2016
When you listen to a cd in the car with the kids all the time, it normally get annoying very quickly. Well this one is great and still makes the whole family laugh, even after several hundred plays!
on 16 May 2014
The album is fantastic & the sound quality is superb.Would recommend it to everyone.
If you like the SHREK films, then you'll enjoy the film. Sutton Foster is superb as Princess Fiona
on 8 June 2014
Bought it to listen to in the car. Great CD. The audio is so clear and crisp and contains all the songs from the musical itself. So fun to sing along to! got the whole family singing!