on 26 July 2012
I brought this on sale, and what can I say, it was worth it even at full price, fitting for its size is good, material is nice and strong as well as stitching. Be seen but look good with this item and keep warm at the same time =)
on 14 April 2014
This top is excellent. Not too tight and the material is lovely and soft. The stitching is good and so far it washes well. Love the thumb holes, for a change they are not too tight. I am tall with long arms and usually find tops like this to short in the arm. This one, however, was just right.
on 7 December 2015
Love this top just what I was looking for but I got a 12 so it wouldn't be so tight or creep up when running which I have a problem with with other tops but 12 is a little bit big looks fine but I would go for your exact size x
on 20 October 2011
Thank you for the quick delivery of the top that I ordered, It was exactly what I wanted so I will be recommending to friends and family.
on 22 September 2012
I am really pleased with this running top. I was so worried it would be bad quality but as soon as I got it out of the packaging I knew instantly how great it was. I'm a very small size 8/6 and I ordered the 8. It's only slightly baggy on me, but to be honest I wouldn't want anything too tight and I will most likely wear a sports vest under it anyway, especially now it's getting colder. I love the holes for your thumbs, what a great little extra. I am really looking forward to wearing this, and thanks again for a great service!
on 30 October 2015
This is such a great top at a great price too. It is really light but have just come back from a very windy cold and wet run and it kept me toasty without over heating throughout. I love the thumb holes too as often get cold wrists. I love this product so much I have just ordered another! The sizing is slightly big, I'm a normal size 10 and it's a little loose but not a problem.
on 20 September 2013
Fits perfectly (just that bit longer at the back, which I prefer!) and wicks away the moisture very well. Love the thumb holes too! Comfy and good price. I've worn this for my last few runs and it does the job perfectly.
on 7 December 2014
Arrived quickly, accurate sizing, fits perfectly, looks great too!

MO seems to be missing from the 'More Mile' logo on the back but I think I can live with that! Seems a bit unprofessional though...
on 12 June 2014
Not quite what I expected. The material is very thin but it looks alright. The sleeves are nice and long and It is good to wear over very light sport crop top. 'Pity that it doesn't have a small pocket for a key /phone.
on 19 September 2013
This top is just what I wanted, except the sleeves are a little long but never mind, it's a problem I come across often. It fits perfectly and is true to size with a great price.

See one answered question