TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 June 2017
I really like these socks - I'm very fussy about my running socks as I run 10km at least 3 times a week and if you invest in good trainers, then you need good socks too. Nothing worse than poor quality socks. These fit well, and feel really soft and comfortable - there is no rubbing and no chafing. Highly recommended.
on 4 September 2016
Great cushioning. Really comfortable even after a long run. Extra padding in all the right places.
on 21 September 2013
I run between 30 and 40 miles a week and am always looking for more and better sports kit. I was pleased to see these socks at a reasonably low price and so ordered them.

I can't in honesty say there is anything special about them. They are well made and attractive, feel nice on the feet, and that is about it. I would not say these are any better or any worse than other sports socks I have worn. My running is not improved by wearing but nor is it any worse.

If you want an attractive pair and comfortable pair of socks to run in then these are fine, just don't expect any more than that.
on 15 May 2017
The longest I have run with these so far is about three and a half hours but they have been great. I have loads of aches and pains from the training that I am doing - but non are sock related.
on 26 July 2017
As expected they are slightly padded for those tender areas when running, are really good at helping to avoid blisters. Will buy more
on 17 September 2017
Love these. Make my feet feel great and no soul should be without them. Comfy and a snug fit.
on 27 August 2016
Good for one year running 30 miles per week.
on 22 February 2016
Fit lovely until washed and then seems to fit my five year old daughters feet. Couple more washes they will comfortably fit one of the Borrowers.
on 11 March 2017
very comfortable to wear
on 30 June 2017
Great socks, quick delivery.

See one answered question