Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£18.04

on 5 December 2002
This is a brilliant book and I highly recommend it. Everything is explained in such a manner that you don't feel like a dummy. My company has a fairly large network, but there are things in this book that I never thought to check. I wish all the dummies books were this good.
on 13 March 2012
This book is too old to be relevant today (2012). OK the published date was displayed
so I blame myself - but this book is totally useless and an utter waste of money.
It was written before Windows7 or W2008 (or even Vista) were released.

Or put another way - if you wish to learn about security on NT and XP, this may be the book for you !
on 13 March 2015
A very good book for anyone who is a beginner in IT or any use of technology and computers. Also a brilliant supplement and assistive support for any beginner's coursework if they are studying IT and are struggling in their starting years, I must say and in this case if they are studying Networking Technologies or the Security end of it. Despite it's age, which in understanding isnt too old, its a very easy to understand book and helpful guide in many ways for anyone who is, as I have said, starting or knows nothing about technology and it's security.
on 16 March 2014
this book may be dated, but for my needs it has been perfect to fill me in on network security issues.
technology may and will change, but the reasons for security will always be the same
on 30 November 2015
This book was bought as a present so I cannot answer for its content. I can say it was sopecifically requested by the recipient and also that I have a number of "Dummies" publications and have found them very useful.
on 21 March 2015
happy with delivery and product
on 20 January 2015
easy to read and understand