on 3 January 2014
This product provides a perfect blend of hydrogen and oxygen atoms.
The covalent bonds are well formed, ensuring that minimal gas (of either H or O) is emitted, thus preventing me from having a bottle of rocket fuel or accelerant... neither of which would be great on my desk at the office.
on 7 October 2013
I really like this water as not only does it taste good but he bottles are thick enough that they don't crumple when you are poring a glass like so many bottles these days. Best price I could find too.
on 20 August 2013
This water tastes al lot like iron - nothing like the Strathmore I used to buy but I find at the moment all bottled water tastes the same
on 24 March 2013
I like the water and the price is fine . The bottles tend to be a bit squashy when full so need to be handled with care .
on 1 December 2013
Because I have to drink water all the time. It is very moreish and nice to drink. thank you very much
on 16 November 2014
This is best product by far for natural spring water. Ph tested a whole bunch and this one was even better than evian!
on 20 September 2013
I don't really like the taste of the water It tastes horrible and It feels a little moreish to me