on 10 December 2014
Every time I put these on him I find myself thinking I wish I had them in my size. They are very soft, hold up without getting fuzzies after many washes, not tight on his little tummy and legs are long enough to cover over his feet with I like because they keep his feet extra warm since he is not in shoes yet (4 months old- has been wearing them since birth and they still fit).
on 25 March 2012
I bought a pair of these sized 0-6 months for my 2 month old. I thought the size range was a bit large but I took the risk with the price being so good! They just fit her now so she will only get a few weeks wear out of them. The material is nice and soft though and next time i'll buy bigger!!