Size: Medium|Colour: Grey (Charcoal Grey)|Change
Price:£10.00+ £1.99 shipping

on 17 February 2016
This hoodie is not the quality I'd expect from Fruit of the Loom, which leads me to to believe that it is not official (although I could be wrong). The material is on the thin side and it has not worn like my other FotL jumpers after being through the wash.

I bought this in December, so it's been through the wash and the dryer a dozen times. The material is starting to fade and looks slightly fuzzy, especially the pull cords.

However that being said, the inside is very soft and it's a really comfy.
You get what you pay for, this was a bargin price so I'm very happy with my purchase.
on 22 January 2016
Arrived promptly with no excess packaging so excellent for the environment. It was clean and smelt lovely and new, not stale. The quality, as always with Fruit of the Loom is excellent, nice and thick and warm. the fit is spot on and it keeps my husband lovely and snug and warm. It washes well, doesn't lose colour or shape. All in all for a plain, quality warm hoodie this item can not be beaten and the price is excellent for such a quality product. We would recommend this item and will be back for more.
on 3 June 2014
I placed three separate orders on three separate occasions for two charcoal grey items and one in bottle green to two separate mailing addresses.

I received dispatch notifications for all three.

The expected delivery date window for the bottle green one has come and gone without being delivered.

The charcoal ones stumbled across identical fates at the point of mailing with the note "Thank you for placing an order with 3MEwear. Whilst dispatching your order, we came across some damage to your charcoal hoodie, this was also the last of our stock. We tried to order more from the manufacturer but unfortunately they have postponed the delivery and not given us a date. We do however have a similar item in Gildan, the same colour and size, although they are better quality and a nicer cut. Also, being 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester, this makes the colours last longer and stay vibrant, longer than those 100% Cotton. Although it is more expensive, we can send it at no extra cost?

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me."

I declined the alternative offer and await notification of their new dispatch date as I'm in no hurry.

So 1* until I receive what I ordered.
on 9 May 2013
very disappointing. really coarse material and shapeless. looks and feel like a sack.
i though fruit of the loom a good brand but i shan't buy them again. the seller was
quite efficient, but i suspect i shan't get a refund because the flimsy plastic bag it
came in. the worst part is i bought two!
absolute rubbish.
on 6 May 2014
ordered this product, however I received a email a week later saying it is out of stock.

I was sent a Gildan hoodie instead. It is a good fit but very cheaply made, After washing it once I cant see it lasting for very long.

You buy cheap you buy twice I guess.
on 17 February 2014
The material is very comfy and soft and it will definitely keep you warm while jogging or going for a walk outside. I love it and I would buy another one in a different colour!
on 25 July 2015
Feels good quality for seven quid, a decent size as expected and they can be washed at 40C and tumble dried so that makes them a pretty decent buy.
on 19 April 2016
Smaller than I expected - but I had ordered a larger size. Good quality - washed loads of times, does fade slightly but not enough not to wear.
on 3 January 2016
Nice and comfy however the arms are too short​ for me. This may be an issue for taller people, however everything else is perfect.
on 15 January 2015
THIS LOOM HOODED SWEATSHIRT IS VERY WARM AND COMFORT TO BE OUT IN THIS TIME OF YEAR AND NICE TO WASH AS WELL THANKYOU REGARDS