on 23 April 2017
a great addition to my home gym, great quality and simple to apply and use
on 23 April 2013
The rope is really tough and the plastic parts strong enough for attaching to the weights I am lifting (only about 100kg). The plastic ends do dig into my hands a bit but with gloves on this isn't a problem. The metal attachment slides easily along the rope for switching between exercises that use both ends or just one end of the rope.
on 23 March 2013
MAXSTRENGTH Heavy duty double ended tricep press down rope cable.

This tricep rope attachment is as good as the best quality I’ve found in gyms (and better than some!).

The ropes are big, fat, and up to any amount of punishment! The quality of the ‘bells’, ropes, and the solid steel attachment all shout toughness and durability…these are going to last years!

As pointed out by other reviewers it may need something to attach/link to your equipment as the hole for a karabiner is fractionally smaller than some exercise machine attachments (the diameter of the inside measures 9mm…and there’s plenty of good quality karabiners on Amazon that would be fine, should your equipment need…so don’t be put off by this.

If you’re looking for a serious rope attachment, you need look no further…you WON’T be disappointed with this piece of equipment! Highly recommend!
on 15 March 2013
My husband says its a brilliant piece of equipment and worth well over what he paid for it! He did have to make his own little clip to assist it going on the equipment he was using but no big deal. Should last a long time.
on 22 June 2014
This product is exactly what I wanted. In my gym, there's only one rope pull, and it is often in demand. I like having my own to use as long as I please during my workout. It's very sturdy and well-made. The transaction took place without any complications, and it was delivered quickly. I'm completely pleased with my purchase. Thank you! Kindest regards, Martin
on 20 August 2015
This maxstrength home multigym accessory is extremely good quality. It is comfortable to use, and gives confidence while using it. In multigym accessories, I always look for good quality kit.
In my view this accessory is extremely good quality kit and I am very happy to use it.
Art.
on 14 June 2012
These arrived this morning, which was perfect because I train my arms today. I used them for pressdowns and hammer curls. They are just fine. Same as you'd expect to find in any commercial gym.

Also the item was delivered 3 days after it was ordered so I'm happy with that too.
on 17 August 2014
great tricep rope getting good results on my triceps allready.
on 30 June 2013
Get a grip with this well-designed tricep pull-down rope. Ideal for both one and two-handed tricep exercises. Amaze your friends with your ability to keep hold of a piece of rope like nobody else.
on 23 June 2012
Nice BIG fat ropes on this tricep rope attachment, would definitely recommend. Not like the smaller ropes some of the other sellers on amazon stock. This is the one to buy.