Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 January 2012
I only got into All Time Low's music about six months ago, and this was the second album I bought of theirs. Now I have all of their albums and Straight To DVD and their my favourite band! The music on the album is catchy and you can relate to the lyrics. While it's slightly different from their usual style, it shows progression in their music. And with the likes of Lady Gags adding their songs to their playlists on Youtube, you know that it's a good album! I would recommend it to any ATL fan andI can't wait until they bring out another album!
on 21 July 2011
Unlike 'So Wrong It's Right' and 'Nothing Personal', this album has a only a few catchy songs and the lyrics are terrible - just repeating themselves over and over.
I started to like this band, because although they had catchy tunes the lyrics were good and you hardly ever got bored of them. However, This album seems to be the complete opposite, with only a few songs like their past ones. These songs are quite tedious and you have to put in quite an effort to listen to it. Not pleasant. All Time Low seriously need to reconsider their change in path (music wise) and try to get back in to the rhythm of their old, classic tunes.
on 9 June 2011
i brought this album for part of my girlfriends present. and i managed to get a copy for myself. what can i say! its amazing! truly outstanding! all time low really outdid themselves. My favourite song on the album is No Idea. but in my mind, they all each have an amazing vocals and tune, its worth buying it if you loved Nothing Personal!!!
on 12 February 2013
Despite this being described as a dissapointment by the critics, as well as Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack, Dirty Work has some outstanding features.
Sure, these songs don't have to deep feelings behind them, like 'Therapy', 'Lullabies' or 'So Long, Soldier' - but Dirty Work propelled them even further into illuminating spotlight.
'Heroes' happens to be one of my favourite songs.
To be honest, anything these four Baltimore boys do should be viewed as utter perfection.
There isn't such thing as an 'old' or a 'new' All Time Low, just four people living their dream and in succession, encouraging us to live ours.
The label was the cause of a majority of the problems associated with this particular album, but thankfully they have returned to be hopeless dreamers.
on 27 September 2011
Very good service. Item arrived few days after it was ordered well before the given date.Would recommend to anyone who would like to order any CD.
on 11 May 2013
ATL is a very very talented band, who makes awesome pop/punk music! I definitely didn't get disappointed when I heard this album, they're really awesome!
on 10 June 2013
I am so glad I bought this album. It has been in my CD player for a week none stop. Great price. Arrived before the estimated delivery date
on 16 February 2013
Okay, so here is my predicament. the first 5 songs are great, absolutley amazing. However i wish it could be said about the rest of the album. To be honest it seems abit rushed, like they'd focoused on the beggining of the album and just put a few demo's into songs. Although the begging makes up for it. So insted of being an absoluley great album its just a good one. Still highley recommended to all atl fans but not nothing personal or Dont Panick. 4/5
on 12 April 2016
I wasn't really a fan of ATL until recently. I love Future Hearts but didn't like their earlier stuff, but I thought I would sample the album anyway. I love them! I love the sound ATL has its different from other pop punk bands, they are now one of my favourite bands!! This is a great album too.
on 7 February 2014
I love this album, songs have a great vibe and I can relate to almost all the lyrics, Alex's voice is really good and, Rian do a good job with the drums, let's not forget Jack and Zach who absolutely kill the rock sound with their guitars. I recommend this album to everyone who loves Punk Pop