on 22 May 2012
I hate having to give this even one star rating.
The glass cracked on first use, spilling boiling water everywhere.
The online chat people are sending a replacement - of course.
If this too is faulty, I'll be back, with a vengeance.
If the new one is OK I will also update to that effect.
Has anyone else had a problem?
on 6 May 2012
This product is smaller than I thought it would be, maybe that was just me but for the price I think I could do better elsewhere.Don't rush to buy, check out other stores first. It works, it's OK but could have got it cheaper.
on 7 May 2012
Bought it as this product got most of the good reviews. Unfortunately, I got to get the "bad batch"...It leaks, the top is loose, the sieve is faulty and lets the coffee escape where it should not end up...Real shame, cause it looks good.
on 25 March 2013
This product is Faulty and should be taken off the Market Immediately.

As you push the plunger down, the Coffee squirts though the lid and all over your kitchen and hands, I'm frightened to use it again now.
on 27 April 2012
I was dissappointed with this cafetiere. The lids a bad fit. The plunger is a piece of mesh with a piece of plastic holding it in place and only seals if you mess with it. I wish i'd payed a bit more for something better.
on 12 April 2014
I had it sent to another address. It arrived well packaged and in good condition on the day it should have. I've examined it since then and it is a good solid little product for the money. It's the the sort of thing you buy for regular domestic use as it does the job but can be replaced quickly and cheaply if you break it.
on 7 May 2014
If you're looking for a base-level cafetiere, this is absolutely fine, but the filter doesn't actually keep coffee granules down! It is, however, a good size for 2 people.. but I will be upgrading at some point in the future!
on 4 December 2012
If you manufacture a one piece cafetiere, it is obvious that the handle and spout should be directly in line with one another. This one had the handle slightly offset. That means it won't pour well and looks weird. Sent it back. What a waste of time.
on 9 January 2013
Item as received appears to have lid and plunger for a jug with a slightly smaller diameter. As the diameter of the plunger is relatively smaller than the internal diameter of the jug; the result is an ineffective cafetiere operation. the coffee grounds are not pushed down into the lower half of the jug.
As the product in relative cheap, it is not worth returning. So I will have to make use of it as a simple jug!
on 28 May 2014
Not very good product,too flimsy and the strainer lets all the coffee grains through into the coffee..I do realise that the coffee pot was not expensive but I will not use it again hence I have wasted my money.