on 24 March 2012
These work perfectly! We were actually surprised at just how effective they are. We got a new laminate tile floor fitted, and the LG washing machine began wandering out and across the floor when spinning!
These feet may not look very thick, but they work very well despite being rather expensive - worth it.

Just wish we could find some to fit the tumble dryer (different size feet)!
on 25 September 2015
These are fantastic, done about 12 loads of wash since we received and the machine has not moved 1mm and it's a hell of a lot quieter.
The machine used to come from under the counter full depth then turn right and head for the door, it can't escape now! They (LG) ought to supply these with the machine so they could be fitted as a matter of course then NO customer would have any problems from the outset.
on 14 December 2014
The items I have rated very pleased with, the others I have not received yet.
on 10 May 2013
Firstly, for the person asking for this items size, the height is approx 1cm and the depth of the ring is also the same (I didn't measure the width, sorry). I bought this product to replace existing anti vibration feet which were too high once I had replaced my kitchen (and moved the washing machine to a new location). I too have a laminated floor and like the other reviewer was concerned that these `feet' would be too thin. However, they are softer in texture to my previous product and are just as good in isolating noise and vibration. I should note though that I am using these on a Zanussi and its feet are quite low so the edges of my machine do physically rest on the rim but this does not seem to hamper performance. The washing machine does not wander either. I am very pleased with this product and certainly resolves the usual worktop height problem that no doubt stop most people buying the other higher pads/feet.
on 18 December 2015
everything I expected but should be included with purchase of washing machine
on 18 August 2016
Came on time, well made, good quality, I've not used them yet so I can't comment if they work or not