1,483

on 7 February 2015
Got this for my iPhone 4s which needed a new screen protector.

Very well packaged and each screen protector individually sealed in a see through plastic bag with its own cleaning cloth.

Clear instructions on each item re which side to peel first and then second.

The cleaning cloth worked very well. Application was easy and no bubbles. Yay!

Only problem ( minor) is the holes for speaker and camera were punched out but plastic still there so I had to use a needle to remove them but it's easily rectified.
on 14 June 2013
Defiantly would not recommend this product.

Thought the price was good but realised why they are so cheap after receiving the product.

Can hardly see my phone screen with these covers on it as there is many marks and shimmers across the cover.

Also tested the product on a friends phone to make sure it wasn't just me and the same has happened.

Waste of time and money..
on 11 May 2015
Always find these impossible to stick on without getting some fluff/air bubbles stuck underneath which kinds of spoils the look of the screen. Functionality not impacted though and much better than having a scratched screen. FYI these stickers don't protect the screen from smashing if you drop it, it just cracks under the sticker.
on 11 August 2014
I have bought these before and they were great, but this time round, the 2nd piece that you pull off after putting it on your phone will not peel away, therefore you end up pulling the protector back off the phone.
on 23 August 2013
After 4 attempts with different plastics - I chucked it into the bin.

Normally I read negative reviews with the idea "this person is grumpy".

I've never had a problem with previous protectors but they 10x the price and 1000000x scratch resistance and difficult to remove.

This scratched by using a duster to gently push the air bubbles out! Even my Belkin cover will cause the plastic to come off - very weak glue.

You get what you pay for and this utter utter rubbish - do not buy.

I'm going back to the higher priced ones that don't need changing for months and easily stick without a single bubble.

Some things you can get away with but not this product sadly.

Apologies for the negativity - just being honest - you will get what you pay for.
on 5 October 2014
Not very good. You have to remove top film after adhering bottom film to phone. The problem is that it is too sticky and the only way to pull it of is to remove the protector completely from phone or remove top film before putting on phone.!!! It takes some strength to get it off!!! As you have to do this the protector does not stick well. The top protector cover is made from thicker plastic - it's as if the wrong material was used!!
on 9 August 2013
Knew from other reviews that these are shipped from China so the delivery can be quite extended. Got to a couple of months and still no sign so I e-mailed the seller. They were very apologetic and said that the screen protectors shouldn't take more than twenty days and that they would send out another set. Arrived within the week so I guess the original shipment got lost somewhere between here and China.
The protectors are fit for purpose and I even managed to get one on with hardly any bubbles. I've tried much more expensive protectors and made a much worse job of fitting them so I'm the problem not the protector.
I recommend these for this price and have given 5 stars to reflect the prompt resolution of the delivery problem.
on 7 December 2012
This product arrived really quickly from when I ordered it which I was very happy with. They are good screen protectors and do what they are meant to do. However when you try and line the holes up where the gaps are for the front camera, speaker and button something gets covered. In my case my front camera is covered and it shows up on the camera. Therefore could be better if the holes were lined up properly.
on 2 April 2014
I can't accurately rate this product because it never actually turned up. I ordered it some months ago, so it hasn't just been delayed. For the low price that it was, I chose not to complain but steer clear- you might get scammed too.
on 5 January 2015
Had these since day onget scratched and start to bubble/peel away from the edges. e and my screen has never scratched. These covers on the other hand take a bit of a beating. Probably need replacing every couple of months as they start to bubble/peel away from the edges. Fairly easy to apply with some time and patience. Better protectors may be available elsewhere but at this price, i'm sticking with these. Took a while to arrive, but have been great ever since

See one answered question