Customer reviews

on 24 May 2013
Overall the quality of this product is good however the lid is very difficult to remove hence the 3 stars, obviously I would assume to avoid any spilling however my wife finds it very difficult to open and I can understand why as it's not exactly easy for me either.

Practical spout that can be closed when not in use, overall average cup.
on 21 August 2013
Excellent cups, have had several. Reliable to use, easy to clean, no fussy valves and dishwasher safe. Also much cheaper than many other options. In time I do find the lids harder to get off but otherwise they're great.
on 3 August 2015
My little girl loves this. What more can i say, sshe has not trouble drinking from it, but as with everythiing it took her a couple of days to figure out how to drink from it :)
on 16 November 2013
This is alright, the caps are hard to get on and off, but they go in the dishwasher and babies seem to like them
on 17 April 2012
Very good quality and product, my daughter is still using this amazing cup!
I like the easy cup for use for go out. Very good for travelling too!
on 6 June 2015
Great first cup for my daughter.
on 2 September 2015
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 13 March 2015
This cup is leak proof if you are careful to attach the lid only with the spout in the upright position. If you have the spout down, the air in the cup cannot escape when you press the lid on, meaning the lid stays loose. So, leave spout up, press lid on until it clicks all around the edge, then fold spout down.

Also, the spout holes can be cleaned with a tint pipe cleaner or teat brush.
on 8 November 2011
A great product! Clean and tidy! No need for a lid which is fab because lids always get lost. Very portable too
One person found this helpful