Customer reviews

infinities
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 20 April 2017
It was a free book. I obtained it some time ago and I can't remember it so it wasn't that good.
on 27 November 2011
This is a sampler of short stories and extracts from Infinity Plus - I picked it up because it was a) free, and b) contained a piece by Iain Rowan - I very much rate Rowan's writing, so I thought it was a forgone conclusion I'd like his story the best...

But you know what, there's a number of other great tales here that really run it close. Particular favourites were by Eric Brown, Keith Brooke, and Gary Kilsworth. Overall the quality level is amazingly high - I've read published anthologies with far fewer good stories than are in here. It looks good to, with nice images of the artwork of the books from Infinity Plus catalogue...

As a sample this has served its purpose, at least on me - I'll definitely be buying some of these author's collections and novels.
on 18 September 2016
As it was free and I like trying something I wouldn't normally read without worrying about wasting money, I read it, or at part of it. I avoided the samples, I prefer to read a whole story.

I found some of the stories strange, some puzzling and some rather disturbing, there was nothing that made me say I will definitely look for something else by this author, equally they haven't caused any nightmares. But they did seem to be well-written and will probably be enjoyed by the type of person who enjoys this type of book.
on 7 December 2012
A good introduction to the type of stuff available on infinity plus website.
Contains sci-fi and crime fiction.
Well worth trying.
on 18 September 2013
Little snippets of other-worldliness. Bliss! This is ideal for travelling off to other places in an otherwise tedious day at work.
on 27 December 2012
As this was free i thought i had nothing to loose. Most of the stories are just extracts. If you want to find out the authors styles this is OK but i would have prefered a whole short story with an ending
on 2 October 2016