on 21 April 2014
Good quality frames and lenses, and they look pretty cool! Came with a soft and hard case, and strap. Overall I was impressed with the value for money here.

Updated review:
After about a year, the lenses seemed to take up a "shattered" appearance, despite being kept in a hard case and cared for well. The seller would not offer a replacement. I also note that the price has now doubled! I paid £24 for these when they first came out. Not sure they are worth nearly £50.
on 18 September 2011
Bought these for my daughters first skiing trip, as I didn't want to send silly money on something that might not be used again. I can't believe how good they are, they look fantastic (much better than the photo) and come complete with a good quality hard case and soft pouch too - not forgetting the glasses straps. My daughter said they are really comfortable and trendy. Excellent item.
on 25 April 2014
I chose these sunglasses for a number of different reasons, the sensible ones are that they have good UV protection & are polarised, so reduce glare, which is good as my eyes are now quite sensitive to bright light.

Having tested them on the coast during the Easter break I'm happy to report that they work really well.

The big kid reasons for choosing them were that they match my bike (& yes sadly my helmet also) & they looked cool, had an attachable strap so I won't lose them whilst out and about on the Norfolk Broads & did I mention that they look cool!!!

Sad I don't really do much to add to their appeal & no doubt the designers were not aiming at the middle aged mums of the world - but I don't care - I really like them - even if I found that the arms rubbed the area behind my ears after prolonged wear and were a little long to be perfect.

The colour is great a rich metallic blue - like the sky in the middle of a perfect summer day - with a silver flash on the arms, the lens reflect this with a kind of purple tint on the front but when you wear them the world becomes yellower! And they come with both a soft & hard case which is really handy.
on 4 March 2013
Prompt delivery.

Excellent quality, fits head and nose perfectly, filters REALLY bright light out yet vision remains perfect. Would recommend to anyone who does a lot of outdoor sports.
on 9 November 2016
My eyes are sensitive to the sun and other sun glasses I bought from the shop just didn't do the job. Had a look on amazon and found these beauties. Never looked back and that was nearly two years ago. Use them around about three times per week and they still look like they did when I bought them!

Durable, looks the part and keeps sun right out of your eyes. What more do you want in sunglasses. Best of all, they can compare to more expensive brands and don't break the bank and come with their own neat hard shell case to keep them safe.
on 13 November 2013
better quality than the others I bought look more like the picture than the others I bought I will wear these :]
on 21 May 2013
very nice looking and very well made no glare of the sun if you look at it..very happy with them
on 30 September 2014
flash glasses, look great and everyone comments about them coz they look special !
on 7 July 2014
Brought for my husband to play golf in. He is very pleased with the glassses.
on 27 August 2015
These are nice but the sides are black rather than what looks more like blue. The fit is perfect and stays firmly on the face, espcailly important for doing sports and for me, jogging.