on 12 October 2011
I couldn't recommend these Ladgecom cycling and running sunglasses highly enough. As a highly considered purchase I chose this product for the flexibility of the lenses, the look of the product, lense colours and also overall the glasses needing to be strong enough to carry me through weeks of training for this years New York Marathon.

For that I needed a product that could have easy lense changes as I would be either running (of course) but also cycling for my training and add to that the cold, dark mornings mixed with lots of English wind and rain. I have had similar products in the past but nothing comes close to these. Superb fit (they never slip down my nose like some do as you are training (sweating and rain)), the lense colours are fantastic - the reflective blue are really cool but the added extras are the totally clear lenses which are fantastic for in the dark and also yellow lenses and the normal smoked grey you would expect - changing the lenses is really easy and they stay in place securely. Overall a great look as well to these sunglasses.

I have been really pleased with this purchase and I can see this product lasting me a long time and sadly if I lose these (like I did my last pair) - I will be replacing them with exactly the same product - that's how great they are...

Highly recommended! Thanks Ladgecom for such a great well designed product that actually works!
on 21 September 2017
Bought for my father who bought his original pair for £50, but after a few years they had seen better days, so I managed to pick a pair up for £20 needless to say he was happy
on 14 April 2017
I really liked these glasses right up to the point they snapped!! I ride my bike most days rarely changing the lenses. They look great but after a certain time which seems to be 3 months the elasticity of the plastic breaks near the arm on the glasses. If you are going to use these regularly I would look at another pair of glasses.
on 27 March 2013
Purchased as a crimbo gift.

The gift has served well for Downhill MTB untill a silly sausage fell off the bike and spilt them clean in half...... Nothing would have been up for the impact the glasses had sustained,

The feedback: really comfortable, light and tough wearing.

They have been used for driving, running, cycling, gardening etc and has proven their worth.

I have a pair of Oakley sunglasses and hand on heart these are on par with them... Not bad for a few quid..

Yea....... Happy Happy :D well..... He was ha
on 29 November 2017
Good set of glasses second pair stupidly lost first and original pair.
on 29 July 2014
I purchased these for running, as some cheaper ones I had bought previously were useless (within a couple of miles there would be sweat streaming down the inside of the glasses and I couldn't see where I was going).

These sunglasses are great. The part that rests on your nose is adjustable and that helps keep them in position, they are light and very comfortable to wear. Best of all, unless you bend over to tie your shoe laces, sweat does not run down the front of them, so you can see where you are going.

They come with 4 different lenses, clear, yellow, grey and blue. I have just left the blue ones fitted and will probably not ever change them.
on 17 January 2015
Excellent quality product with very fast delivery
on 15 June 2015
Brilliant product, been out running and they were great, yet to cycle but really pleased especially with the optional lens.
on 30 April 2011
Brilliant. Glasses are more than what I expected with a very good design and build quality. Fit really snuggly on the face with a rubber nose pad (which is always a must for me with any sunglasses).

Great value for money and highly recommend these to everyone who are looking for a pair of sunglasses for cycling and for those who are also on a budget.
on 29 June 2013
In general the glasses seemed to be well made, after a short amount of fiddling, changing lenses was reasonably simple. All in all I was very happy with them, right up to the point they snapped while changing lenses.
Admittedly it may have been me, and maybe I was changing the lenses in the 'wrong' way, but had hoped that the glasses would last more than a month. Ah well. If you're not expecting to change lenses often, then they are definately good value for money. They didn't get in the way of my cycle helmet and were easy enough to put on or remove while riding. I had no real problem with gaps or airflow or anything else other seem to mention. Just a shame they didn't last longer.