on 14 June 2013
Great pens. The friction remover is better than the chemical disolver as you can erase and redo if you changed your mind and were right the first time you underline. I use for Open Univeristy study notes.
on 19 April 2016
How many times have you highlighted the wrong text?! Well, maybe you're perfect but I'm not and I do (a lot) so these are fab - highly recommended. Only issue would be if you highlight erasable gel pens as you will ultimately rub out everything. Over regular pens these are great.
on 2 March 2015
Although it is a good idea and product, the pens dry out very quickly even if unopened. I had left some of the pens in my drawer and only used one at a time and they have all gone dry - very disappointed!
on 23 March 2014
I wanted some pens that I could use on OS maps for marking a route then rub out after the walk, these work fine, you can rub out the ink without leaving a trace, not much else to say but they arrived quickly.
on 2 September 2013
How ever did I survive without erasable stationery? I feel like my world has been opened up! These are perfect for studying, as you can erase the highlighting in your text book if you find it is no longer relevant, etc.
on 5 November 2013
They are fine, but if you try to rub them out when they have just highlighted a friction pen the pen's ink smudges but work fine for printed documents.
on 23 March 2014
I love the functionality of these pens - you really can erase them. The only negative is that unfortunately they seem to run out very quickly, making them even more expensive,comparatively, than they already are.
on 11 September 2014
This is a great concept for a product but it is very poorly executed! The eraser doesn't completely remove the colour from the page and almost every time smudges the text underneath into a unreadable smear!

I would not buy this again!

on 10 March 2016
I bought these to highlight my cross stitch patterns as I progressed. Very vibrant and erases well...keeping my pattern intact!! Would recommend :-)
on 12 June 2013
I love them fantastic invention particular good for research purposes can be used on books and then rubbed out without leaving any marks