on 6 April 2015
Fine but wires tend to poke through.
on 6 March 2012
This bra wasn't quite what I expected and not as supportive as the model I used to buy which it seems to be replacing. The colour is good and doesn't show through clothing.
on 24 December 2012
Nice bra, I've bought the same size and model recently but this one isn't quite such a good fit as usual - and I don't think it's me. It doesn't sit flat at the breast bone.
on 30 July 2013
Comfortable and a good fit. Hope triumph do not discontinue this bra. The wider straps make it comfortable. The wires do not dig in at the sides.
on 17 May 2013
This is a comfortable and light bra, and the design is really nice, especially with the matching briefs, very pleased.
on 10 May 2013
i bought the same bra for £36 and when I saw it for £17.99 i was that please that i bought 2 it has good support good fit really im pressed with the cost and the design
on 23 March 2014
This bra is v comfy as well as being v pretty. I am v impressed with the fit, I can wear this all day without adjusting it. I am very happy with my purchase.
on 19 June 2014
The bra looks very beautiful and fits quite well (I used the sizing table on amazon). It's a Triumph, so quality is always there. It does not have a lot of padding so it might be a bit of a problem with single colour t-shirts, but it's still a very nice bra.
on 28 March 2014
Always buy triumph bras, this one is the best of them all.excellent fit, well made , very pretty. Well done triumph,will recommend to fam. And friends.
on 26 June 2013
This bra has not got the padding of the Triumph I usually buy, but it makes a good summer bra as it isn't so thick and hot. It is very comfortable in the fit and because it is cotton, cooler to wear.
It maintains it's support and I would like one in several colours.