Customer reviews

Kerbl Cosy Bed For Cats, 54 x 45 cm, Beige

on 3 June 2013
I bought one of these earlier in the year and it was an instant success. Attractive, well stitched and easy to clean, the cat loved it. When I got a second cat I decided to buy a second matching Cosy Bed - this arrived and instantly I noticed it was not as good quality as the first - the stitching was less accurate and the doughnut shape irregular. An anomaly I thought, so it's not as neat and tidy as the first, it still does the job - so I kept it. Then my daughter got a cat and I thought I'd buy her a gift. The third bed arrived and this was so far removed from the quality of the first bed I had to send it back. The stitching on the bed was so irregular the bed buckled and would not lie flat. There's a limit to what I'll make do with I'm afraid. Unfortunately this all makes the bed hard to judge. The first (as shown in the picture) gets 5 stars, the second 3-4 stars, this 3rd bed is a 1-2. It may still be worth ordering as you might get one of the better ones, you never know. Kerbl- if you read these reviews you need to sort your quality control as there are a lot of cat beds/pads out there cheaper and able to do the job just as well. The Cosy Bed had the edge because it looked so good; the first one I ordered has been in constant use for 3 months and looks brand new. Because Amazon are so good at dealing with returns I may even be tempted to re-order in a couple of months time to see if improvements have been made as I'd really like a matching pair. Fingers crossed.

Update: I finally ordered another one of these beds and I'm happy to say it's of the same high quality as the first. Money well spent.
on 18 September 2013
But my cat has simply ignored it since it arrived and continues to sleep on my dog's Danish leather bed. It's a cool cat bed and it's as described. Shame it's not easy to just Hoover it like the dog bed. Hence 4 stars.
on 18 March 2014
Is it important I like it? Probably not becasue the most important thing is my cat loves it. She is a bit chubby and she fits it perfectly it looks nice and light and soft too. Great price and a good buy.
on 24 December 2016
Cats love it
on 8 June 2013
Gizmo loves snuggling on this bed, and it looks nice to have around the house. It can be easily moved - particularly good for placing on chairs & beds, and then the cat hairs are more contained, and I can easily clean them off outside.
I have a white cat, so this hides the hairs well. Good value, and I would buy again.
on 11 February 2015
My girls love their new beds. They use them more than any other bed I've baught them. Thanks!