on 16 August 2018
Good quality for its price! Lots of compartment, lightweight and very sturdy.
on 13 August 2018
Very disappointing as besides the inside lining that is slightly ticker, the product is no different than £25-35 counterparts. The lock came broken, there were already scratches on the surface (even under the protective film), the wheels are also very loud and hard to manoeuvre. Unfortunately I had to take a trip so couldnt return it yesterday when it arrived, but as soon as I’m back, I’ll have to chase for a lock repair (hoping my things survive this trip). Feel a bit naive for thinking the price difference will be reflected in quality and sustainability.
on 9 August 2018
Good quality, light weight. We have bought 2
on 1 August 2018
OK, all 3 turned up on time and in good condition. Decided to buy an additional 65cm case. Again arrived in time and in good condition. I now have 4 cases. Set padlock codes on all 4 and off on holiday.
Arrived in holiday destination. First 3 cases opened first time the 4th decided not to open. Same code for all 4 cases!!. Had to break open the case, now I am very upset.
Love to hear from Hauptstadtkoffer.
on 1 August 2018
Once arrived really good case and the company nice to speak to and deal with
on 8 July 2018
Awful, don't waste your money on this case. Didn't survive its first flight, case dinted and lock broken
on 27 June 2018
Opened the car box to find suitcase badly damaged with a big dent. Case did not seem as sturdy as suggested to make a dent this bad. Totally ruined the purchase for me.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 25 June 2018
I had trouble with the locking mechanism and had to apply to the manufacturer for a replacement. Since fitting that one I have not used it securely, being afraid that it will go the same way as the first.
on 20 June 2018
Ordered dark green and got baby blue! No time to exchange it but didn’t have to put up with the colour for long... The case didn’t survive the first flight and arrived with the shell split wide open. Do doubt rough handling by the airline but one would expect it to be built to withstand that.
on 12 May 2018
Excellent German construction, with a modern locking system, 42L capacity is one of the largest you will find on the net. I've done my research, trust me. Very trendy and will last for years this example size air cabin carry on case.

K. BANSAL,HANDSWORTH, BIRMINGHAM May 2018