Customer reviews

Yankee Candle  Fluffy Towels Wax Tart
Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Wax Tarts|Change
Price:£1.98+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 5 November 2014
Nice fresh smell..like you just got your clean wash out the washing machine.

Wish the smell would linger around till next day but unfortunately it does not.
I have one burning downstairs and one upstairs.
on 30 January 2014
This wax tart does smell nice when you can actually smell it! It is not very strong so therefore doesnot last and doesnot fill the room. I rate this as a 2 star for that reason only. The smell is nice but like I said only when you can smell it. It smells clean and fresh. Nothing like fluffy towels though! Would of been better if it was stronger. Didn't last long at all.
on 7 January 2016
I ordered this without smelling it and now I will never get a different Yankee candle I love it! Shame it was for a present though, ordering some for myself!
on 17 August 2017
I liked the scent, as it really did smell how you expect fluffy towels to smell, however for me I found the scent too overwhelming.
If you like strong perfumed smells, then this is perfect for you, seeing as the product retains its scent for a very long time.
Overall good product, just not the smell for me.
on 9 August 2017
Quality.. as you would expect from this make! Lovely smell, makes the whole house 🏠 smell gorgeous...
on 3 May 2016
Very poor scent, I'm beginning to wonder if it's a genuine Yankee product.
on 12 January 2017
Gorgeous smell ......just like a pile of freshly laundered towels will buy again
on 10 June 2017
As always, delivery on time, if not before, and I'm a big wax user, this is one of my favourite, together with another brand also from Amazon marketplace, St Anne's Soap Workshop.
The fluffy towels wax is pure heaven!
on 6 April 2017
smells great
on 17 January 2016
Lovely fresh light fragrance. Lasts for ages.